Index + Author's Note

Hello, my lovely people!

I usually prefer reading fanfiction to writing it but Hualian and the fact that the extras got taken down has me desperate. If anyone has a request or a great idea they want to see written out, let me know either by commenting or sending me a message on Wattpad (every ship is open as long as the idea is good) :)

If you want to get straight to the good stuff or find an index off-putting, please skip to the next chapter, everything important has already been said!

The following is an Index with chapter descriptions so you can skip to your favorite ships/ parts. Everything is in chronological order but you can read any mini story you want and still understand what's going on.

(This will be updated as I publish more parts or reorder things)

Chapter 1: Xie Lian Chengzu?? Xie Lian takes charge of ghost city for the day.

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng as a power couple, partially fluff, partially me playing around with Hua Cheng and his character development.

Chapter 2: Xie Lian Chengzu part 2

Part 1 but fluffier at the end.

Chapter 3: In Which the Lord Wind Master Steals a Kiss

I absolutely adore Shi Qingxuan and I am all on board with beefleaf. Really couldn't help but write this chapter and maybe I'll write more for this ship when I get ideas.

Chapter 4: Blackwater gets paid back, a very wet adventure

After our beloved wind master kisses blackwater, He Xuan decides he needs some revenge

Chapter 5: Xie Lian asks for dating advice part one

Xie Lian needs to come up with a birthday gift for his hubby, but what could he give Hua Cheng? Our local dating guru Shi Qingxuan gives it a try.

Chapter 6: Xie Lian asks for dating advice part two

Still unsatisfied, Xie Lian goes to his old goushi for advice, but who would have thought his goushi would give him such scandalous suggestions?

Chapter 7: Xie Lian asks for dating advice part three

I got carried away writing Hualian fluff. That's literally the whole chapter. There's like no plot but it was still one of my favorites to write.

Chapter 8: Xie Lian asks for dating advice part 4
Hands down my favorite chapter and the end is probably the closest thing to smut I'll write. Xie Lian finally gives Hua Cheng his present.

Chapter 9: Hua Cheng and Mt.Tonglu part 1

Angst and gore warning. This mini-series is based on what actually happened in the book! Half paraphrased, half quoted from chapter 237 "That year when Mount Tonglu opened, an accident happened... a group of live mortals were locked inside. That vicious ghost took that large group of live mortals and fled. The way to safety? Forge a bloody weapon, and kill to break the siege."

Chapter 10: Hua Cheng and Mt.Tonglu part 2

A continuation of part 1 with more fighting. There's a 50/50 chance I'll write a part 3 for this where Hua Cheng ascends as per what happened in the book.

Chapter 11: The Bonus Chapter!
The first rule of the bonus chapter is we don't talk about the bonus chapter.

Thank you to everyone who read this far! Hope you like reading it as much as I liked writing it, This book is all thanks to ardeniee who suggested we write Hualian fanfiction together. ❤️