Xie Lian asks for dating advice part 2

Here's part 2!

Now that he had departed from Shi Qingxuan's place, Xie Lian once again began thinking. Who else could he go to for help?

Mu Qing and Feng Xin were off the table, maybe for any other problem else he could ask his old friends to aid him, but when it came to matters of Hua Cheng, both had made their stances very clear.

Lost on what to do, Xie Lian resorted to his old master, who strangely supported his relationship with Hua Cheng and actually seemed quite knowledgeable in all matters.

His Goushi had chosen to look after Jun Wu, retreating to seclusion in Mt. Tonglu and rarely appearing in the mortal world.

It seemed that if Xie Lian wanted his Goushi's advice, he would have to figure out a way to avoid Jun Wu and Hua Cheng noticing his trip to Tonglu.

With these thoughts in mind, Xie Lian wandered back to Puqi shrine at a meandering pace. As he approached, he heard small noises coming from inside and a smile instantly formed on Xie Lian's face when he thought about the one making those noises.

Even before he raised a hand to open the door to the shine, Hua Cheng had opened it for him.

"Welcome back gege, how was the trip?" Hua Cheng inquired as he held the door open for Xie Lian to come inside.

Xie Lian had kept the reason for his visit to Shi Qingxuan a secret, but it wasn't odd for him to visit Shi Qingxuan often. "It was very nice San Lang, but did you know Shi Qingxuan is now living with someone?" Xie Lian asked.

Hua Cheng raised an eyebrow at that "Is that someone very handsome but cold looking with black hair and brown eyes? Of course not as handsome as gege." Hua Cheng replied.

Xie Lian blushed a bit at the last addition to his sentence but had long since gotten used to Hua Cheng teasing and complimenting him. "Do you know this person San Lang?" Xie Lian inquired.

"Just an old acquaintance" Hua Cheng answered. That blackwater finally figured out what he wanted huh. Hua Cheng thought to himself.

But wasn't the situation rather awkward and morbid? Hua Cheng didn't bother thinking about it too much, not wanting to waste time on thoughts of other people when Xie Lian was in front of him.

"I made dinner for gege, I hope it suits your taste." Hua Cheng had secretly practiced recipes he knew to be Xie Lian's favorites, of course they would suit his taste.

Xie Lian smiled "San Lang is very thoughtful, I'm sure I'll love it." With that, he reached up and placed a small kiss on Hua Cheng's cheek.

Seemingly unsatisfied with just a kiss to the cheek, Hua Cheng took the chance to firmly place his lips on Xie Lian.

They had kissed more times than Xie Lian could count, but every time Xie Lian would never fail to turn red in Hua Cheng's arms. In particularly heated times he would even have a hard time speaking when Hua Cheng kissed him.

Hua Cheng didn't mind, in fact, he might prefer it this way.

Xie Lian was well aware he only had two days left to try to prepare something for Hua Cheng, but calmed himself and instead sat beside the ghost king at the small table laden with a variety of dishes.

"San Lang always surprises me with his talents," Xie Lian remarked. "I didn't know you could cook as well."

"For gege, I'd learn how to do anything," replied Hua Cheng with a cheeky smile.

"Except calligraphy." Xie Lian said in a dry tone.

"Except calligraphy." Hua Cheng acquiesced.