Ahsoka

(Requested by @XxRoseMoonxXX )

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The force shall set me free.

This is the code of the Sith.

A thousand years ago the sith were wiped out. Darth bane was the only survivor, or so he thought. However the Sith teachings still loved on, whether through holocrons, the acolytes of beyond, or other means.

18 years ago the acolytes of the beyond found a force sensitive child. The acolytes were a cult that were obsessed with the Sith and their teachings. Hence they raised the child with these teachings. They taught him everything he needed to know to become a Sith.

(Y/n) was an unusual Sith. While most focused on the more usual arts (y/n) focused on Sith sorcery (my favorite part of the dark side).

The boy had been raised for the purpose of taking down the Jedi, however that was now unnecessary. A few years ago the Jedis own troops had turned on them and gunned them down.

So the boy did the next best thing. He joined the Rebellion. Every time the boy looked at a holo-image of Emperor Palpatine he could sense the dark side emanating from him. The old man didn't even try to his it anymore. He needed to die. Then (y/n) would rule. Or maybe not... his thoughts on ruling had gotten more... convoluted over the past year.

"Ahsoka!" (Y/n) yelled as he pulled out his gun. He shot the sniper aiming down at her. "You gotta pay more attention"

"I knew he was there" Ahsoka replied with a smirk as she turned on her lightsabers and slashed at a stormtrooper who tried to hit her with the butt of his gun.

This was an odd situation. Rebel command had matched these two together a year ago and they had been partners ever since. Ahsoka was an ex-Jedi, (y/n) should have wanted her dead, but then why did he feel the exact opposite of how he should?

Ahsoka of course had no idea that (y/n) was a Sith but she could sense that something was amiss about him. She didn't say it but that was one of the reasons that she agreed to be his partner.

It was hard in their line of work for people to work that closely together for so long without getting emotionally attached. Therefor it didn't come as much of a surprise to either that they started to have feelings for one another.

"Nice job" Ahsoka said with a smirk after a few minutes. She extinguished her lightsabers and turned to the male. "But I win"

"No way! I sliced the computer" the boy held up a data card. "Bonus points"

Ahsoka grimaced "fine. You win"

"So what do I win?" He asked with a smirk as the two began walking back towards the ship.