LIHO

Summary: in where alexia wanna all the attention of her girlfriend for herself

Warnings: Fluff, lightly smut

Note: English it's not my first language, so there be a lot of mistakes, my apologies people.

The training session of the day was finished and Alexia is going to her car and go to the apartment that share with her girlfriend. When she is getting near of the building her phone started ringing, the predetermined ringtone of the person make Alexia furrow her eyebrows, so the catalan press her index finger on the screen.

"Alexia." The soft voice of her girlfriend echoed on the car and involuntarily a small smile appears on the face of the mentioned.

"Hi baby," answered still with the smile on her face, but soon dropped, realizing the incoming call was unusual, "is everything okay?"

The silence on the other end of the line make Alexia start to worry.

"Yeah, everything is fine, but I need you tell you something." Alexia was going to speak when Y/N interrupted her "I'm on the veterinary, don't worry Nala it's fine." A sigh of relief escaped from her lips and then, the confusion was written on all her face.

"Then why are you there?" The midfielder questioned, she park the car momentarily on a street near of hers.

"Well... When I was going to home, near of the trash I start listening a meow and I can resist go, so down of a car was a little kitten and I came to the veterinary. Can you pick me up, please?" Y/N resume in a rush voice.

The catalan was processing the new information, and when she processed all, she asked in what veterinary was. When she got the address their hang up the call.

So, Alexia start the car and put direction to the veterinary.

•••

When Y/N could see the red car of Alexia, she doesn't know why, but started to get a little nervous. So, when the footballer park the car in front of her, she held the little cat to her chest, carefully.

Y/N started walk slowly to the vehicle, and with the same motion she got into the car.

"Thank you for picking me up, it's late and I don't wanna go home alone." While she said that, her gaze was fixed on the little black ball of hair that rested in her arms.

"Don't worry, love. I'm glad that you call me." Alexia noticed the nervousness of the other girl and put her right hand on her thigh, giving her a slight squeeze, that gesture make Y/N look to Alexia on her face and immediately her nervousness started faded away.

The midfielder then removed her hand off her thigh and started stroking between the cat's ears, making Y/N smile from ear to ear.

"Is the cat okay?" Alexia asked calmly