Let's Go! Valtryek!

Începe de la început

Your cheeks started to feel hot out of embarrassment and you walked over to the spiky blue-haired boy.

"I think this is yours," I said helping him up he grabbed Valtryek and then hugged me!

"THANK YOU SO MUCH" He yelled so loud it hurt.

I close eyed smiled and walked away. When he couldn't see my face, I rolled my eyes. 'He must be a new blader,' I thought 'he didn't even analyse his opponent'.

And then I bumped into someone and fell onto the floor.

You immediately knew that this was your fault for not looking where you are going.

"OMG IM SO SORRY" you slightly bowed and looked up to who you just bumped into.

He's not a student, maybe a teacher cause he looks a lot older than me.

"Ah, you must be the new student Hu Tao"

I nodded.

"Well, I am principal Shinoda, I was wondering if you were even coming to school today"

My eyes widened. 'I can't believe the principal caught me late and I bumped into him.' You thought 'Some first impression.'

"Sorry sir, I got lost" I bowed again.

"Oh, that's quite alright" he reassured me

I smiled and saw his smile turn to a frown.

I got scared for a second and then realised he wasn't mad at me. He was mad at the spiky blue-haired boy and the tall blonde-haired boy, which makes sense they did make a big mess tripping into the supply closet.

You giggled and started to walk away but the principal told you to wait on the bench until I was ready. You agreed and decided to text Xander.

Big Friendly Giant

You: Imma be a little late

Xander: Y, r u ok?

You: yea the principal just needs me for smt

Xander: did you get in trouble -_-

You: no, it's bc I'm new dumbass

Xander: oh ok see u soon

You look off from your phone to see Principal Shinoda and Spiky Blue-Haired boy walking towards you. You awkwardly smiled. When they arrived, principal Shinoda informed you.

"This is Valt Aoi, he will be showing you around the academy"

You nodded and Valt grabbed my wrist and pulled you out of the gym.

You have trained yourself to focus and listen to others and stuff. But this guy talks so fast and so much, you can barely understand what he is saying.

You're lucky you have a photographic memory and remembered the room numbers because he definitely was not helping.

You started to get a flush of anger which surprised you. 'He is trying to help me, I should be nice' you thought and decided to tell him, "I think I know my way around now, thanks," you said smiling. He nodded and you decided to give him some advice. "By the way, I saw your battle earlier. Friendly piece of advice, try getting some of the fundamentals down before actually competing, my name is Hu Tao by the way, nice to meet you" You said in a helpful and at the same time harsh way.