Feeling pressured

San and Wooyoung unpacked their suitcases when they were finally alone in their room. While Wooyoung was neatly packing everything into the small closet, he heard San loudly sigh behind him. He put down his glasses onto his suitcase that laid on the bed and prepared himself mentally for what's to come.

"I don't get it. Unbelievable... Where's that fucking thing?" San quietly sweared to himself. Wooyoung turned around to look at the mess San had already created.

(imagine things scattered all over the rear bed)

"What are you doing? We haven't been here for five minutes and you've already made a mess!" Wooyoung scolded, stunned what San did to his bed.

San flopped down on the bed, resting his head in his hands.

"Come on, say it. Say that you told me that I packed way too late and it just had to happen that I forget the most important thing... Say that you were right. Scold me all the way!" San couldn't believe that he had to agree with what his boyfriend had told him before they left San's home.

"Let me guess, you forgot this?" Wooyoung laughed and held his boyfriend's charging cable in his hand.

"Where?... How?" San let his jaw drop. Without his boyfriend, he would have been stuck and unable to charge his phone.

"It was on top of your shelf. You definitely would have forgotten it as you can see!" Wooyoung explained. San stood up and walked forward to Wooyoung, kissing him full on the lips.

"What would I have done without you?" San grinned and hugged Wooyoung tightly. Staying in that position for quite some time.

"You'd be in the woods and you'd be lost." Wooyoung joked and received a light slap onto his ass cheek. 

"Thank You!" San kissed him again, this time slowly and with a lot of emotions.

"Let's clean up the mess and head over to the main cabin. I'm pretty hungry." Wooyoung interrupted their intimate time and looked deeply into San's eyes who nodded shortly, stroking Wooyoung's face gently.

Together they cleaned up the room, folding San's clothes and taking them to the closet where Wooyoung's already neatly folded ones laid and headed for lunch.

In the dining room, their friends were already sitting together at a table and waved them over when they saw the two at the door. The supposedly only best friends made their way to everyone after getting their food. San arrived first and sat down. After Wooyoung also made his way to the only empty seat on that table, he couldn't believe it when Mina showed up and shamelessly sat down next to San, putting her food down while disgustingly looking at Wooyoung. San looked at his boyfriend and felt bad but Mina was persistent. She clung to San and rested her head on his shoulder. At first he tried to get up but she started to make a scene, everyone started looking at them. San did not want to cause an even bigger scene, so he said nothing and lowered his head.