In Town

Colton told me not to go, but I started to go anyway. Colton grabbed my hand and told me to go. We exited the store. Coltons still had my hand like I was going to go back in or something.
" Why did you pull me away? "
" you didn't know what he wanted. I saw you talking to him earlier and he started following you "
" he asked me If I needed help then he backed off"
" he was following you, don't you think that's kind of weird? "
" you still had no right, I can take care of myself, I don't need you looking after me"
" what would Zion say to me if he knew something happened to you and I was right there and could have done something "
" let's get back to the vehicle "
We were walking back to our vehicle when we saw a little shop with a flier up.

I went to get a closer look at the shop,the walls were white and there were canned goods and other odds and ends in there

I went to get a closer look at the shop,the walls were white and there were canned goods and other odds and ends in there. A lady about in her mid 20s walks up to me just as Colton enters the store.
" can I help you with anything " she said
" yes, can I please take a flyer "
" sure and take this to "
She handed me another flyer

 " can I help you with anything " she said" yes, can I please take a flyer "" sure and take this to "She handed me another flyer

I took the flyer and walked out the store along with Colton who followed. " This is pretty cool that they set this up. I wonder if this is all they have set up? I want to take a look around, will you go take this back while I look around please? "
" I can't just leave you here alone "
" yes, you can, and I won't talk to strangers anything like that, you either stay here and let them start freaking out, are you go and tell them everything that happened while I take a look around for it no more than 10 minutes "
" fine, there's no point of arguing with you, but no more than 10 minutes "
" ok see you then "
I started walking up the street where a line of shops were. There were only 2 left running, the one I just visited another one a few shops down. I walked into the second shop, it was pretty normal at first; on display were baby stuff, chairs, blankets, clothes, deodorant, soap and other bathroom necessities. Then I saw a back room, the room was stocked with home remedies and other medicine. I walked through on some old lady and a granddaughter boxing them up.
" you're not supposed to be back here, "
" I did not know, why are you boxing them up that stuff doesn't expire for a long time"
" who are you and why are you bothering my grandma "
"I'm Kate, I haven't been in town since October so let's probably why you haven't seen me, I didn't mean to bother your grandma"
" you're not supposed to be back here, this isn't for the public eye"
Her grandmother spoke up
" don't be so rude, it's obvious she doesn't know much. These have recently been banned we're just boxing up the rest to get rid of them "
" thank you for telling me, I don't believe you're getting rid of them, but it's not my business, what you do, I saw it nothing here "
" thank you, how can I help you "
"I was just looking around town while I'm here, I hope you have a good rest of your day bye"
I went back to the vehicle where my dad was standing there; he looked so mad and worried. I know he would be both, but I had to take a look and I mapped the streets and isles out, which I knew would come in handy in the long run.
"Get you @$$ in the vehicle now"
" I know you're mad. Here are the maps I made they've labels on them of the streets and isles "
I lifted up my sleeve to show him.
" you can't be going off on your own you're beautiful young lady and people are bad "
" I know the risk when I took it, and also, I know how valuable this information can be in the long run "
He looked as if he could kill me, but also as if he just wanted to give me a hug and not let his little girl go to.
I took the silence as a chance to give him the flier.
" I have this to"
I pulled out the flyer and handed it to him, he took it and looked at it for a long time.
" it's probably not as good as it seems. There's probably guards there and other stuff they don't tell you about. "
The rest of the car ride was just my dad yelling at me and me, trying to reason with him. In the end I told my dad I love him and I'm sorry I made him worry so badly. It was quiet after that, Randy and my dad talked about the possibility of going Saturday until we got back home.