Electricity jolted through my fingers as I reached over her body. I made sure my hands were warm as I slipped my fingers through the waistband of her panties, peeling them down until her ass was uncovered. From here, I had enough space to slip my palms into the sides of the garment, and I gave a firm tug. The thin fabric separated beneath my fingers with little more than a quiet protest as it tore.

With her underwear gone, there was no more barrier between me and her. I stared at her sex as she kept breathing in and out, and I wondered where her dreams were taking her. Her rhythm was steady, and it made me even more aroused. My cock was hard, nearly leaking.

But I couldn't rush this.

It had to be perfect.

And as much as I wanted to bury myself between her folds, a larger part of me wanted to tease her, to get her ready so that I could coax every last drop of pleasure from her.

My fingers curled around my shaft once more, stroking over the veins on my cock. Like a hunter, I'd have to keep the tranquility long enough so that she trusted me. I'd have to have her in my sights before pulling the trigger.

I crawled closer, until my body was propped up on my forearms just between her legs. Carefully, I brought a hand closer to her core until it was hovering just above her folds. The voice inside of me urged me to dip one finger inside, and I didn't want to ignore it anymore.

The tips of my fingers brushed the surface of her skin, and as soon as I made contact, I felt my cock twitch, begging to be near her.

The steady rhythm of her breathing shifted slightly when I pressed a finger between her folds, at the very base of her entrance. And although it faltered, it was soon slow and quiet once again. The heat between her legs was unimaginable. An inferno made just for me.

Pressing my digit into her further, I groaned. It was barely above a whisper, but I couldn't help it. She was so tight and warm, and blissfully unaware of my hand buried inside of her. It drove me wild.

I let my finger sink into her folds until there wasn't any more room for me to keep moving. Her walls hugged the digit, and I began to pump it softly. Her thighs shifted, but once her body adjusted to the motion, she didn't seem to mind the intrusion.

The more I worked at her, the faster the friction melted away. Her muscle gripped me, and her arousal started to grow. I could feel her body's natural lubricant on my finger as I traced it along her upper wall, teasing the sensitive area. I felt the muscle twitch and squeeze around me as her folds became wetter.

My eyes were glued on the fluttering of her lashes, waiting for any sign that she'd woken. When her breath hitched, I stilled, drawing my finger halfway out of her entrance. She couldn't wake up yet.

So instead, I resumed my slow and deep pumps, enjoying the way my hand looked as it disappeared between her legs with each pump forwards.

As she began to relax, I added a second finger, pumping them both in time with her inhales. I curled my fingers slightly, so the pads of my fingertips stroked her upper wall. The touch was gentle, but there was no denying the effect it had on her. Her walls still hugged me tightly, and arousal pooled at the base of her entrance each time my hand moved back and forth.

The slow pace would have driven her crazy had she been awake.

She grew restless again as I deepened the curve of my digits, and even though I wanted to keep fucking her like this, I had other things in mind. My cock twitched again beneath me, reminding me of what else I wanted. I wanted her to wake up with my cum inside of her, and that meant I'd have to slow down.