"What's that thing they say? Distance makes the heart grow fonder?" I teased. "I want to give you everything, but I want you to be needy for it." I whispered the words at the base of her ear, watching her squirm slightly when my breath tickled her. To rile her up further, I pulled her lobe between my teeth, giving a small suck. My teeth grazed the surface, and I felt her shiver.

She turned her face towards me, eager for more, but I couldn't lose control. I couldn't lose sight of our plans, although she made it far too easy and tempting for me that I wanted to let the plan go to hell. But I couldn't.

Another time, just not this time.

"Hey," she whined, "you're such a tease. Finish what you started."

"I don't think so, but I'll make it up to you. You just have to be a good girl and wait until then. Can you do that, Bambi?"

Her eyes yearned for more. She gave me a small pout but relented.

"Only for you"

----------------------------------------

Even though I'd made myself seem relatively unbothered, it was a gross understatement to the way I'd been feeling when she tried to tempt me. I wanted just as badly to have her then and there, but for the sake of our carefully laid plans, I pushed the feelings down just enough for her to give up and go back to focusing her attention on the screen that was in front of her.

But now, lying in bed next to her, that was another matter entirely. I couldn't explain just how badly I wanted her. Seeing the bare skin of her arms and her thighs that peeked out from underneath the holes of the t-shirt she wore, and the way her face was calm and peaceful on the pillowcase next to me, that was what drove me crazy.

The sheets were pulled away in places because she'd kicked them off in her sleep, and that made my job even easier. Because now, all I had to do was shuffle out of the sheets to get a better look at her.

She was Bambi. The prey to my predator, soft and vulnerable, unaware of the trap she was about to fall into.

I tried to turn on the lamp next to my bed without waking her. It helped paint the room in amber, and the shadows her eyelashes casted on the tops of her cheeks made her seem even more innocent than I was used to.

But maybe that was the darker part of me talking.

Knowing that I was the one who was awake, that I was the one who was lurking over her sleeping figure during the most intimate hours of the day... That was something I didn't know how to describe.

The feeling was incredible.

And the darker, more sinister part of me was just under the surface.

Because my head was filled with thoughts on all the ways I wanted to have her.

And she'd made it so easy, wearing a baggy t-shirt and thin panties, and the sheets barely covering her legs.

Even just picturing the way her body would react to my touch when she couldn't help herself had me trying to stifle a groan from escaping. The hunt was starting now, and I was going to have her.

I reached down to palm myself through my boxers as I pulled the sheets away from her legs. My cock was straining against the cotton, and I palmed it absentmindedly as I scanned her body for any signs that I'd woken her by mistake. But her breath kept coming out in quiet, slow hums of air and her eyes remained closed, and I knew the motions went undetected.

She was lying on her side, nearly on her belly. One knee was hiked up beside her on the mattress. From my spot at the foot of the bed, I could see the curves of her ass through her underwear. Between her legs, her sex was all too inviting, warm and loosely clothed under the material. The position gave me easy access to exactly what I wanted.