There were several avenues for you to explore. And there were even more with Spencer's help. Even if none of the jobs interested you right now, you'd be able to find something. Even if today's options didn't sound appealing, there would always be something else. Coupled with all of the networking he did, he'd have more insight and opportunities at his disposal to share with you, and that was reassuring.

"So are you saying we can stop looking at these now?" you smirked. It hadn't been that long, but you could think of better ways to spend the afternoon.

You and Spencer wanted to try something new, and it was going to happen tonight. The idea made you giddy. You were so eager and excited that you were nearly counting the hours until it happened. You wanted him badly.

He'd approached you one night with the idea, and instantly, you were intrigued.

Somnophilia.

The word was unfamiliar at first although you knew you'd heard it before. And at your expression, he smiled, explaining what it was that he wanted to try. It only took one sentence for your brain to begin swimming with thoughts.

"It's a fetish where one partner is unconscious or asleep, and the other one performs sexual acts on them. They might want to wake their partner with sex, or they might simply derive pleasure from knowing their partner is consenting but unable to respond."

That jogged your memory, and you remembered reading erotica where that happened. By the look in his eyes and the way he was speaking, you knew he wanted you to be the one that was asleep, and that made your insides burn.

Thoughts about what he would do to you made you feel dirty in the best possible way. Knowing he'd be borrowing your body while you were unconscious in a way that brought you both pleasure felt sexy and salaciously inappropriate. He wanted to drive your body to the brink of pleasure and give you an orgasm while you were sleeping.

"I want to make you come before you realize what's happening. And then when you're finally awake I want you to see how much you enjoyed it. I want you to feel my cum drip from between your thighs and know that I was the one to make you feel good."

It was arousing and thinking back to what he'd said made you squeeze your thighs together. Heat seeped out low in your belly. You wanted him to have all of you, to do what he wanted and then wake you up while he was still fucking you.

As you got lost in thought, you felt his gaze land on your face. A rueful expression danced across his features. He knew exactly what you were thinking about.

----------------------------------------

"You know what the plan is," I chided softly.

However, I couldn't ignore the way my body reacted to Y/N's proposal. It was too exciting not to consider, even though I knew I'd ultimately have to stick to our plan. Today was the day, and we'd been clear about the way things would go. Or at least how we intended for them to go. After talking about it for some time now, we agreed we would try it tonight.

I guess it wasn't technically tonight, it was tomorrow, but to her it would be all the same. I just had to convince her to wait a little bit longer.

Her lips soured for a moment, before they morphed into a sly grin. It made me even more excited knowing that the idea of waiting was irritating for her too.

"We talked about how it would go, remember?"

"I know," she laughed, "but maybe we could do a test round."

It was appealing, but I knew in the long run it would be better to wait. I wanted her to be excited and unsatiated, to crave me for a little while longer. That would make the experience sweeter for the both of us.