9

Chapter Nine: Only you.

Kyoka POV

We go on in a few minutes.

The dressing room is currently silent, the only sounds being heard were our heavy heartbeats.

Alaiah walks toward the curtain and opens it slightly, poking her eye through the hole she had created.

The crowd was extremely large.

Our manager walks into the room and signals that we should start heading on stage.

Once we get there, all our equipment is set up. Everyone stands behind their respective instruments and gets ready to begin playing.

I stand in front of one of the microphones and Alaiah does the same.

Tanya stands adjust her keyboard and roll her sleeve up.

Mina takes in deep breaths, trying to calm her nerves.

My ears are ringing.

"Introducing, Symphony! Performing a cover of the song dark red."

And the crowd goes wild...

Denki's POV

I had just arrived at the show. Kirishima and Sero were at my side as we walk into the building. The place was packed. It took us 15 minutes to find a good seat.

The audience was screaming but Kyoka and the other girls were still behind the curtains.

I wonder if she'll notice me.

The curtains slowly open.

I immediately lay my eyes on Kyoka. She also lays her eyes on me.

His mouth opened partially like she wanted to tell me something but it closes shortly after and she stares down at her guitar.

"Hello, Bitches and bros and non-binary hoes! We are SYMPHONY. I know y'all probably wanted to hear our new song but we don't feel like it's 100% ready yet. We promise it'll be ready in time for our concert anyways...enjoy this cover!"

The music starts

(Play song here)

"Something bad is bout to happen to me..."

"I don't know what, but I feel it coming."

"Might be so sad might leave my nose running."

"I just hope she doesn't wanna leave me..."

...

What is this feeling?

This feeling of emptiness I feel?