Luna grabbed her phone and looked at Jane's location. "She should be here any minute," she said and smiled warmly.

"Did she text you?" Cate asked and looked at Luna.

"No, I just go to the 'find my iPhone' app and look at her location," Luna explained. It was silence. "What?"

"You basically stalk her," Callum said.

Luna's face straightened. "No, we have each other location in case of. That's normal." Again nobody answered. "Mamma Mia... What if something happens to Jane and nobody knows her location? Then I can show it to the police."

"You have a point there..." Robert said.

"Thank you."

A couple of minutes later, Jane entered the house. She threw her bag on the dinner table and walked towards the garden. When everyone heard noises coming from the living room, everyone looked inside.

"Hi," Jane smiled, it was just a smile without a meaning. "Sorry that I'm late, I couldn't leave earlier, and I forgot to let you know it. Where is your family?"

"Just left," Marcus answered.

Everyone smiled, welcoming Jane. "No worries, there's food enough," Cate said.

"How was it at your work?" Marcus asked curiously.

Jane made a ponytail into her hair. Her face softened. "Emotional," she said. "Spend half of the day in the hospital."

"What? Why? What happened?" People got worried.

Mick got up from his chair and grabbed another chair.

"Oh, no, stay," Jane mentioned when Mick offered his spot.

"No, sit down," Mick said and placed the new chair next to his old chair. "You can sit next to Marcus."

Jane politely smiled, but her eyes filled with tears. No, no crying, not now, she thought. She sat down next to Marcus and blinked the tears away. "Francesca broke her arm," she announced. "I was making some lemonade, and suddenly I heard a scream. The twins were playing soccer, and she tripped over her shoes. That girl falls all the time, but this was bad. So we're going to the hospital, making X-rays, waiting for a very long time. And then she sits on my lap, being in so much pain... Federico was so shocked... Emma and Giuseppe were stuck in Milan. I'm not a mother, but my mother heart was crying." She swallowed hard. "She didn't want me to leave, so I couldn't leave until she was asleep."

"Oh, gosh. How is she doing now?" Luna asked softly.

"Good, under the circumstances. She has to wear a cast for six weeks. It was not that bad, but it was intense. Anyway, how is it here?"

Marcus placed his hand on her thigh, it made Jane look at him. "Are you okay?" Jane nodded. "It's totally fine if you want to go home," he mumbled and gave her a kiss.

"No, I like it to be here," she smiled.

He nodded and pressed a kiss on her cheek.

"Do you want something to drink?" Callum asked. "We have wine, beer, lemonade..."

"Lemonade, please."

Mick and Luna passed two plates of food to Jane, making Marcus give his plate and Cate give Jane some bread. Jane looked lost around her when all the food was placed around her. It made a few people laugh.

Jane started to eat all the leftovers, and the conversations continued. There was a relaxed vibe, no pressure. Jane let go of the sad emotions the day caused.