Five.

"Buona serata!" Luna shouted from the living room and closed the door behind her.

Jane looked up from her book, realising it didn't make any sense since she wasn't able to see Luna. "Roof terrace!" Jane shouted back. Just a few seconds later, Luna walked on the stairs and entered the roof terrace. "Hey, hey." Jane moved her legs aside, which gave Luna space to sit on the sofa.

"How was your date?" Luna sat down and took a sip from her drink.

"It wasn't a date," Jane closed her book and put it away.

"Your breakfast thing, then."

Jane sat up and squeezed her eyes closed when the evening sunshine shined in her eyes. She raised her hand to block the sun. "It was fun. Marcus is a lovely person. We chatted, laughed, drank cappuccinos, enjoyed the morning."

"Next meet-up worthy?" Luna looked proud; this was something out of Jane's comfort zone.

"Probably...yes." Jane shyly smiled and looked down. "It felt good."

"Adorable," Luna softly said and kept looking at her best friend. Jane's cheeks were soft pink coloured. At first, Luna thought it was because of the sun, but she knew better. "Just breakfast or more?"

"Just breakfast. He had to go to the office, I had to study."

"And a next meet-up?"

"Not planned yet. I have two busy weeks, and I don't know about him." Jane looked at Luna. "I don't want to compare Marcus with Leonardo," she sighed. "But this already felt better, like I knew Marcus for years. It didn't feel uncomfortable." She took a deep breath. "I don't even know if this was like a date. Perhaps it's just as friends, I don't know."

Luna nodded straightaway. "Literally, every guy is better than Leonardo, so you absolutely can compare it." She took another sip. "But I'm glad you had fun, you deserved it before your exam week."

"How was your exam?"

A laugh rolled over Luna's lips. "A complete disaster. It's gonna be the resit exam. But whatever, I know what I can expect next time."

"I hear more students complain. Bastian said the exam was different from the..." Jane yawned. "...from the overview the uni gave us. I'm anxious for the exams."

"It absolutely was, but that doesn't mean you have those weird exams too. Bastian studies Italian, I study criminology - so does Michael, you literature."

"Yeah, but it's strange it happens twice. Anyway, how was your date?"

"The guy was nice, but not my type. No second date," Luna said. "There wasn't a connection, I think he felt that too. But it was an experience on its own."

"When you don't try it, you never know it."

Luna snorted. "Repeat that to your past self. This morning you were stressing."

"Shut up."

»

"Caterina is already at the house, she could leave early," Callum mentioned Marcus and Mick when they left the supermarket.

Mick looked at his phone. "La girlfriend too," he said when he read the message from his girlfriend. "I feel like Marcus is getting left out," he smirked and put his phone away. "How is it going with your love life?"

Marcus pressed his lips into a thin line and sighed. "I'm perfectly fine with being the fifth wheel. No problem," he sarcastically said.

"He went on a date last week," Callum said, impressed.