Eightteen.

Luna came home, and the first thing she did was connecting her phone to the speaker. She put on some old Italian music and put her hair in a bun. It was a guilty pleasure to listen to this type of music while making dinner. Her grandma does it, her mum does it, and Luna loved it too - she just never wanted to admit it.

She grabbed all the kitchen equipment she needed and washed her hands. On tonight's menu was pizza. Luna was craving pizza yesterday, and since it was her turn to make dinner today, pizza it was. The Italian music filled the flat, and Luna started to roll out of prepared pizza dough on the kitchen counter what was covered with flour.

After a few minutes, Luna was wondering what Jane wanted on her pizza. While singing, Luna washed her hands and walked up the stairs to the rooftop terrace. "Jane," Luna said and looked at the woman who was sitting on the sofa. "What do you...ow, hi." Her eyes fell on a guy who was sitting next to Jane; they sat close together.

"Hey," Jane replied and smiled.

"Hi," Marcus politely said.

Luna stepped towards the sofa. "I'm Luna, nice to meet you." She stuck out her hand. MAYDAY, MAYDAY.

"I'm Marcus, nice to meet you too," Marcus introduced himself and gave Luna a hand.

Luna looked back at Jane and raised her eyebrows. 1: this was the first time she saw Jane and Marcus together, and 2: that was Marcus Armstrong. "Anyway, I gotta get back to the kitchen, but what do you want on your pizza? And what do you do for dinner?" She first pointed at Jane and then at Marcus, kinda inviting him to stay over for dinner. Act cool, don't panic.

"Uhm..." Jane looked at Marcus, who looked questionably at her. "Are you staying over for dinner?"

"If that is alright?"

Both Jane and Luna nodded, but it was Luna's turn to say something. "Yes, of course, no problem. I can make three different pizzas so we can share?"

"Sure, sounds good, Lun," Jane smiled.

"Alright, cool. Anyway, enjoy...whatever you were doing. I will call you when it's ready." Luna walked back to the kitchen and continued making the pizzas.

Jane looked on her watch. "I didn't realise it was this late," she mentioned and looked carefully at Marcus. It was 19:30... They both had lost track of time. "Anyway, this is Luna."

"And we only wrote down three sentences," Marcus smirked and looked at the laptop screen. "She is a fan, isn't she? I could see she was nervous."

"She is," she smirked.

"Anyway, when does it need to be finished?"

"I have to hand it in on Friday morning."

"Jane." He straightened his face.

"What?" She closed her laptop and put it away. "It's not my problem that they tell me about it today. I'm not even studying to be a journalist, and they act we are journalists with deadlines and all. Usually, I would plan this way earlier."

His eyebrows raised, and a teasing smile curved on his lips. "Okay, but we gotta finish this tonight."

"One thing we know for sure is that we are not the dream team." She finished her drink. "Not when it comes to assignments."

"But I sure do hope we never have to do this again. I like it, and I'm glad I can help you, but this is something that doesn't work for us."

"I'm glad we don't do projects together."

They looked at each other, and they both laughed.

"We would get removed from the group right away," Jane said and ran her hand through her hair. "But we will fix it tonight, or I will get it from Wikipedia."