꒰🖇꒱ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

          𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗢-𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 remember the exact moment she realized she had begun to fall for Jeon Wonwoo.

It was during the winter of 2018, the Seventeen members were all spread out between three different cars, as per usual. Soo-young, who normally would be in the car with her respective unit, had to be separated due to a seemingly never ending argument with Dino. Now, per S. Coups' request, she was sat in the backseat of the car that held the Hip-hop Unit, with Wonwoo on one side of her and Vernon on the other side. It was so cold outside, that no matter how reasonably high they made the heating in the car, Soo-young's hands still felt frozen.

Soo-young had forgotten her gloves and hot packs at the dorm so in an attempt to gain some sort of warmth, she clasped her hands together and placed them on her lap. This method would quickly prove to be very unhelpful.

Before Soo-young could ask their manager, who was driving, if he had an extra hot pack she felt something being placed onto her lap. She looks down to see Wonwoo placing his hot pack onto her lap.

"No, I'm not taking your hot pack." Soo-young protests, putting the hot pack in his lap.

"Take it, Star." Wonwoo insists. "I'd rather you have it then me."

"No, Wonwoo. I don't want your hands to start shaking."

Wonwoo looks at her before nodding only once. "Fine. We'll compromise." He puts the hot pack in his hand before grabbing Soo-young's hand. He then puts their now clasped hands into his jacket pocket. "Put your other hand in your pocket."

Soo-young froze at the sudden contact with Wonwoo. Other than an occasional hug, skinship wasn't common between Wonwoo and Soo-young. Soo-young knew Wonwoo wasn't necessarily a fan of surprise physical contact, so she never initiated it and she never expected Wonwoo to do so either.

Soo-young continued staring down at her and Wonwoo's clasped hands in his pocket. She then glances up at Wonwoo's face. He had his eyes shut as he leant his head back onto his seat. Soo-young began to find herself admiring Wonwoo's visuals.

HOME.   seventeenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें