Gulf: removed mew's semi-hard dick...no baby don't be shy hubby will give you his best ..you will definitely love it...

Gulf started sucking Mew and Mew holds the seat and started moaning Hubbyyyyy aaahhh please hubby...please....pleaseeeeee.....

Gulf look at Mew and asked what are you pleasing for baby...

Mew: looked confused...coz he doesn't know ....but shyly he said please don't stop....

Gulf started doing what he was doing earlier....and Mew also start pleading his husband....

Mew came into Gulf's mouth and gulf swallowed it all...he gave a peck on Mew's lips and started buttoning his pants...

Mew: Hubby I also wanna do that...

Gulf: what...no baby you won't be able to...

Mew: hubby, please...

Gulf: Gulf tried to stop Mew but Mew didn't stop coz the way gulf was doing it Mew also thought it will be fun that's why his husband was enjoying it ....now they switch the places Mew is sitting down and gulf is sitting on seat...

The moment Mew took it in their mouth he didn't find it yummy ....but the way Gulf bit his lips and moan Mew couldn't stop himself he is looking at Gulf and his slutty moans....aaahhhh mewwwww mewwwww babyyyyy....

Mew fasten his speed he is sucking it like his life depends on this....but gulf stopped him when he felt he is about to cum...he removed his dick and took tissue ..after cumming Gulf cleaned his dick...

Gulf: Now let's go, baby ...Gulf started wearing his pants but Mew stopped him again...

Mew: Hubby Nooo....

Gulf: what ?? Do you want to do it...

Mew: Smiled shyly said hmmm...

Gulf: here?? Gulf looked at the desperation in Mew's eyes and the next Moment they removed all their clothes and now gulf is sitting on Mew's dick and bouncing up and down....

G: aaahhh Mew ...gulf is bouncing on Mew's dick makes Mew also create sexy voices....

M: Hubby....aaahhhh Hubbyyyyy....

Mew is getting better day by day in fucking his husband's ass...aww hubby I love you....

They had sex while gulf sitting on mew's lap but now gulf wants more...after cumming once he took Mew to the back seat and seduced him to fuck more....

Gulf: ahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk mewwwww aaahhh aaahhh....gulf is chanting Mew's name coz he never felt so good before...Mew is fucking so well...aahhh

Gulf and Mew cum at same time...

Gulf: I love you, Baby....

Mew: I love you too Lukeeeee ....

Gulf who loved every moment a minute ago his heart stopped after hearing others' names from mew ..this is not the first time he heard it but yes it affected him more coz he heard it when they were in their private moments ..they were making love ....

Mew passed out right after saying that name... it's too much for Mew one day cumming three times......Gulf put himself together wear his clothes and put clothes on his husband too...he don't know what to do, how to react what to think...he even don't know how he reached home, when he asked the security to bring sleeping Mew in the room ....he just started feeling pain when he was in bed laying beside sleeping Mew and crying like hell....