Bonus :0

For everyone who has still been with me, I'm very thankful that you guys have read my fanfic[not originally mine huasfhahahu], I made this because I know some of you wanted some smut. And? Your wishes will be granted!

For now, I'll give everyone a heads up. Some warnings at least. I'm not the type of person to make Smuts too often, but atleast make stories up inside my head, this is where I get my ideas from.

But it doesn't always go the way I wanted as it is hehe.

Here's some of the warnings you may or may not need.:

Cringe...

Now! Enough chit chat, let's start :]

-XX-

Tobirama slowly thrusted his member in and out of Naruto's entrance, not wanting to hurt the younger man under him, due to his first time doing...this. [family friendly now🚶‍♂️]

"Ngah!-" The blonde gripped tightly on the pillows under his head, unable to take all the pleasure that the now former nidaime on top of him. Ever since Naruto turned 18, he'd been starting to have some issues down there. It never really happened when he was at the age of 14 to 17.

He was too embarrassed and shy to ask Tobirama to help him, so whenever it happened, he would just take a cold shower until it died down. But this time, the older man noticed it while they were about to sleep.

[idk what to add there so just-

imagine him smirking and they get to this

I'm sorry.]

"Is it too much for you?" Tobirama said in the gentlest way he could, essentially hard to do so because he was fucking the poor blonde. He thrusted it in and out again, but much harder than he did, making Naruto let out a loud moan before the older man took his lips and kept thrusting his member inside the blonde.

All Naruto could do was melt into it, moaning into those experienced lips. The younger man let his grip on the pillows go, and moved it toward the other man's neck, possibly to get closer to the man.

[massive cringing noise]

"Ngh.. Mmph!" Although Naruto had melted into the kiss, Tobirama kept fucking him, far more faster than it was. The blonde almost forgot to breathe before Tobirama broke the kiss.

-XX-

This had gone for several hours or more, it was kind of clear that Naruto can't take that much pleasure. The cum was all over Naruto, his mouth, his chest, his stomach, inner thighs and entrance. [of course there was cum on tobirama too uaua]

When Tobirama finally pulled out, after a few minutes Naruto had already fallen asleep right on the spot. Tobirama carried Naruto, taking the blonde with him in the bath to clean themselves up. Not to mention all the noises the younger man made, the older man tried his best to control himself, unfortunately he didn't wake the blonde up and ask him for another round.

After Tobirama finished cleaning himself and the blonde, he walked to their bed, carefully laying Naruto on the bed, also making sure to lower the cooler pressure just so they don't get a cold.

He leaned down and kissed Naruto on the forehead, then fell on the blonde's side, pulling the blonde closer to him, his nose on Naruto's head and his hands on the blonde's side, caressing them.

They had a blissful night that day.

That's all.

Once again, Thank you for reading "My Contract to You." Continued by me, and Made by Shadow15.

I hope you all enjoyed this wonderful fanfic made by shadow, I hoped all of you good souls out there a better life, because like-

Y'all better not be doing smth bad to yourselves >:( Just know that, I love all of you guys. If you're thinking about committing.

Please don't, I myself is depressed too, but know that there's always someone that loves you for you :D ♥♥

This is the end of My Contract to You, I hope you enjoyed it.

(may or may not rewrote it cuz of y'all saying it escalated to goddamn quickly 😃)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓜𝔂 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓨𝓸𝓾. [Naruto Fanfic.] 🎉