Act I • Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

Stopping at the first store that was selling dango and tea, she hummed in joy at the mouth watering smell it produced.

"Three pieces of tri-coloured dango and a cup of green tea." She ordered as she payed the total amount of her food.

After a while of waiting, the sweets finally arrived. She grabbed the stick and stuck one piece of dango into her mouth, and another, and another, until only one stick was left.

It was so good! Naomi regretted that she had never thought of trying this sooner. Furthermore, this was Itachi's favorite food, how could a fan of his pass on something he liked.

Sipping on her green tea, Naomi savoured the flavour. All the while her eyes roamed around the people in the shop. As she did so, her purple orbs stopped at the sight of a familiar black haired shinobi in the far corner of the shop.

Speaking of the devil, it was Uchiha Itachi! Naomi squealed. And he's not alone, Sasuke and Shisui was with him.

The Uchiha blood was so unfair. Their physical appearance are always so flawless and everyone who's on their right minds would of course fall for their charms.

Ah.

Itachi caught Naomi staring at him.

WWWAAAAAAAA!!! OUR EYES MET!!!

No matter how much Naomi tried to compose herself so as to not be an embarrassment in front of her favorite character, Itachi's impact on her was just too powerful.

Itachi (cutely) tilted his head at the sight of the girl looking at him from the other side of the dango shop. He was slightly cautious of her since there was something abnormal about her chakra system as well as the fact that she was in disguise, but he was slightly intrigued on how she wasn't smiling and acting all flirty at him like all the other people he had encountered.

But it wasn't like that on her side at all.

Naomi had developed a habit of freezing whenever she's too flustered or panicked, in Itachi's eyes she might only be staring at him with a stoic face but if you were to go inside of Naomi's head, all you'd hear would be squeals and words of her simping.

"Nii-san!" Sasuke shook his brother who was beside him. "What are you staring at?"

Itachi blinked and looked down at his younger brother and put on a little smile, he had been spacing out too much with all the upcoming massacre of his clan and his beloved Sasuke's future hatred for him.

Shisui was well aware on what's going on in the Uchiha's prodigy's mind. However, he was one to do things light and humorous.

"What's this??~ The Uchiha Itachi is interested in someone?!?" Shisui teased making the boy in question blushed in embarrassment of getting caught staring at someone and the undeniable truth that he was indeed slightly curious about that person.

"N-no..."

"Shisui-san! What do you mean Nii-san is interested in someone?" Sasuke innocently asked.

"You'll understand it yourself when you grow older, Lit-tle Sa-su-ke!" Shisui playfully laughed making the young Uchiha pout. "I'm not little!"

Shisui grinned and then looked over at Itachi, noticing that he was spacing out again. "Jokes aside, Itachi make sure to spend time with Sasuke. He's been missing you a lot these days since you rarely have free time from your missions."