Act I • Chapter 6

Introduce yourself.

Naomi was never a fan of having every single attention on her. She had never attended school in her past life so she does not know that this is a customary every beginning of the school year and semester.

Muttering a 'what a pain' under her breath to which didn't go unnoticed by Shikamaru, she grudgingly waited for her turn.

Naomi was aware of the fact that the future would certainly change with her uninvited presence but she would do all the means in order to be teamed up with team 7 since they're the main characters of the show.

As Naruto was called, he unhesitatingly stood up, and with his foxy smile and bright voice, he confidently introduced himself.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto! Remember that because one day, I'm gonna be the Hokage dattebayo!"

Ignoring the laugh of mockery sent his way, Naruto sat back on his seat, smile never leaving his whiskered face.

Naomi felt slightly better knowing that Naruto was able to stay positive despite all the odds thrown at him, just like in the canon.

The female twin then stood up, posture straight, and with a forced big smile, she stated.

"Uzumaki Naomi, 7 years old. Pleased to meet everyone!"

Naomi almost barfed at the persona she decided to play, but she was quite impressed that she was able to change attitude so quickly. She deserves an Oscar for this. Be that as it may, Naomi needed to do this in order to fit among the crowd of these hypocritical idiots, aware of the fact that her real personality is as plain as black and white.

She could clearly see the shock and confuse look being thrown at her by her twin. But in order to fit in, she must not be too cold or too hyper. She have to keep up this new persona of hers if she wanted less attention.

And as expected, she only got noticed because she's one of the Jinchuriki, a demon in their words, and nothing else.

Smirking in success, she then sat back and listened to her favorite character's introduction of himself.

Shikamaru, who was sleeping- but not really- deeply sighed as if he was about to do the most burdensome thing in the world. Bringing a hand to his nape, he stood up and released yet another sigh.

"This is so troublesome..... I'm Nara Shikamaru from the Nara clan. 8 years old... I don't like it when my sleep is being interrupted."

Sighing one last time, he sat back down and laid his head on his desk.

As expected from the legendary Shikamaru, Naomi fangirled, He's so cool even when he doesn't intend to.

The introduction lasted for quite a while as one by one students got to know each other. Shikamaru turned his still head to the female twin by his side and initiated a conversation much to Naomi's expectation.

"Why'd you do that?"

Naomi feigned ignorance even though she obviously knew what he meant by that. "Naomi is confuse as to what this boy meant by that."

"That. You were faking your mannerism and expression."

Naomi could feel herself smirk, this boy never fails to amuse her really.

"Not surprising coming from Shikamaru. So, how did you find out?" Of course, Naomi already knew how, but she wanted to hear it come from him.

Shikamaru was a bit confused as to why she said 'coming from Shikamaru' instead of 'coming from a Nara', it was as if she already knew him...