Act I • Chapter 2

It was all so sudden, Unpredicted.
So.... out of the blue.

The Uzuamki-Namikaze couple was thinking of a name for their newborn twins a just few moments ago when the ground abruptly shook so hard that even the hospital they were in had started to crack and crumble.

Minato, the 4th hokage, looked out of the window once he sensed the dangerously massive amount of deadly chakra at the center of the village of konoha(leaf).

It was the nine tailed fox. The fox that was supposed to be sealed inside his wife.

Minato was sweating profusely as he argued in his mind. Should he be a husband and send her wife along with his son and daughter away from the village or should he be a hokage who for surely will die as a hero for protecting his people?

He couldn't decide. He couldn't choose. Because both were important.

His unfocused blue orbs met his wife's purple ones. She smiled and took his hands in hers as she softly cupped his cheeks.

"Didn't I tell you? That by protecting the village, you're protecting me and our babies too?" He nodded at her words, however he was still uneasy so she scolded. "Then what are you still doing here?! Go and protect our home!"

He flinched at her sudden raise of voice. In normal circumstances, he would've sheepishly laughed and obey her orders nonetheless, but this situation was not in any case of the word normal.

Seeing that he was still conflicted, Kushina let her hair float, an occurrence whenever she's mad. "I. Said. Go!"

Minato frowned and looked at her face as if it would be the last time he would be seeing his precious wife. He wanted to be selfish and just get his family to safety, however his wife would not want that. And so with one last hug and kiss, he forced a smile for Kushina and his twins and then disappeared. He was a hokage, a leader. And by protecting the village, he's protecting her— them.

The moment Minato disappeared, Kushina weakly stood up and got her ninja wear that she always carried in a seal. She then turned to the nurses and doctors in the room and requested, "Please. Watch over the twins until we get back."

"Y-you're going too, Namikaze-sama?!? But you're still in your fragile state! You can't—"

"I know. But my husband is out there fighting for this village's people, and I shall too as his wife and as the Jinchuriki of the kyubi!"

Kushina embraced her twins and kissed their foreheads before she too disappeared from their sight and headed to the battle field.

Brianne could not believe it. No, that would be an understatement.

It was simply out of the world. Impossible even!

Kyubi? Konoha?! Namikaze and Uzumaki?!? What the hell was happening?!

She recognized those words, and the only thought that came to her mind was Naruto.

But it would be too far fetched if she were to say that this was indeed the Naruto dimension, albeit everything just didn't make sense if she were still to say to herself that this was merely a traditional village far away from the city of Japan.

But if the Namikaze and Uzumaki was Minato and Kushina then why was she with them. Naruto was their only child. Plus wasn't the day Naruto came to this world was when the kyuubi were to attack?!

This was all so messed up. Sure, she had watched the anime Naruto in her past life but she never got to finish it which is more dangerous since she didn't know how it ended.