Author's Note

Hello Everyone! This is my first attempt at a Fanfiction, so I hope you enjoy it! I would recommend you read Summoner: The Novice, or Summoner: Origins (if you want something shorter, though some things might not make sense still) to understand some things in here. A good example is what a Felid or a Canid is, but just as a warning I have made up some species. Here is a link to a page/chapter on Demonology by the author of Summoner himself: http://www.wattpad.com/36915588-summoner-the-novice-book-1-unedited-sample OR if that doesn't work search Summoner: The Novice and skip to Demonology. Pretty much everything in this book was thought up by Taran Matharu, so I would like to thank him for writing such an awesome book. I can’t wait for it to come out in paper! Something that I have changed, however, is the characters. There will be no original characters in here, though a few personalities may be similar, and nobles will still be... Well... Nobles.

Also please check out my friends! Most are awesome authors and I would highly suggets you read something of theirs:

cacigrace

JamilaJem02

SemEm162

jemcac

parabatai4ever

geekygodessoftmr (who needs to write something!!)

AmeliaBelia

And I think those are the main people who want to be mentioned. If I have not mentioned you, then please comment and tell me!

Now that all that complicated stuff is out of the way, on with the story!