(Y/n) smiled and... allowed herself to relax once more.

How long has it been...

Since she last saw Hichiro?

...

And let's not talk about Haruki(Toga)

~~~

"Ehh???" Toga whined as she twirled the knife around, staring down towards the camp as she notice that it was (Y/n) out of all people cooking for the wannabe heroes.

"I never got to taste (Y/n)-chan's cooking! This isn't fairrr!"

Dabi snorted as he stared at his cellphone before shutting it down.

"I blame her for making our plans go behind, our little friend notified us about the change of plans," Dabi informed, clicking his tounge as Twice danced around behind him.

Toga pouted once again before grinning.

"(Y/n)-chan's just smart like that, she's one of the reasons why our former school won kendo and shogi."

"I want... blood..."

Dabi let out an annoyed grumble before grinning.

"Since you want blood that much, why not go greet the hero spying on us?"

The trees rustled behind them and the villain with the quirk to manipulate his teeth gave chase.

A scream echoed.

Dabi smiled.

Toga licked her lips at the sight of blood.

A finger pointed down at the camp house before pretending to crush it.

"First we drill into their heads... that their peaceful lives are over."

~~~

(Y/n)'s eyes snapped open as soon as the smell of smoke appeared, bolting upwards, she grabbed her sports clothes and her katana.

Her eyes darted towards the window before she quickly darted towards the door, blue flames burst through and her room exploded.

Rolling out of the way, she ducked through the door and unsheathed her katana, deflecting a piece of burning wood and she eyed the figure warily.

Dabi.

Of course it's motherfucking Dabi.

Not taking any chances, (Y/n) bolted out of there, for all she knows it could be a clone Twice made.

But it doesn't matter.

The students safety comes first.

Skidding through the hallway, Mandalei's voice came through and this... is the worst scenario that could happen.

"Class 1-A and B, you have permission to use your quirks, we have aquired information on students who the villains are searching for."

(Y/n) whirled around and slashed through the blue flames, her hair flowed with the burst of wind as a scratch formed across her cheek.

She jumped back and dodged another wall of flames before the damnable asshole appeared behind her.

Make that two of them.