𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗯𝗮 𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗹𝗲

(Added a little more)

Y/n probably could've freed herself.

The two Tenryou Commission idiots who stood beside her did a crappy job at binding her wrists.

Even Ayumu was better at tying knots.

...

Don't question it.

Y/n's heart was racing in her chest and she wished she could just shut off her god-level hearing since the folks gathered nearby were whispering.

Couldn't they just get it over with?

The sky looked as though it would open up and start raining at any moment.

...okay but the Shogun was lookin fine.

Meanwhile, Aether and Haiyang had just arrived. The duo pushed through the crowd to see what was happening while Paimon just flew on over.

"There she is!" Paimon exclaimed, pointing to y/n down below.

"What type of sick 💩 is this?" Haiyang wondered aloud, brows furrowed, "I'm starting to dislike the Electro Archon more and more. She seems like an 🚚hole."

Aether looked done with everything, "Right? What type of Archon does this 💩 to her people? If she'd just end this stupid Vision Hunt, I'd be able to find Lumine quicker, goddammit."

Haiyang glanced at Aether, "Have you tried the Abyss yet? That might work."

"Stfu, we're here to rescue y/n."

As Aether turned around, the hot Archon finally stopped staring at the damn Statue and looked at y/n instead.

Aether could practically hear y/n internally screeching when the Shogun extended a hand and the Vision at y/n's side began to tremble slightly.

It was a moment before the Vision finally went flying towards the Shogun's outstretched hands.

And so, to avoid all the screaming that would likely be a result of the loss of y/n's Vision, Aether leapt from the crowd and snatched the Electro Vision out of the air.

"Aether!" y/n shouted, surprised by his sudden appearance but still delighted.

Surprise flashed across the Shogun's once stoic features. The two idiots beside y/n were also surprised which allowed her to knock their feet out from under them.

She hecking landed on her back and was pretty sure her spine cracked but wasted no time pulling against the rope around her wrists.

Due to the crappy job the guards did, y/n was able to break the damn ropes.

Her own strength surprised her sometimes but she scooped up the spear of one of the fallen guards.

She wasn't good with spears but still had some experience so this weapon was much better than none.

She didn't know why she thought she could fight but any confidence she had died when the Shogun approached the duo, walking on nothing but Electro energy.

Oh hell no-

"A being capable of using elemental energy without a vision. You are an exception, it appears." the Shogun's voice sent shivers down y/n's spine as the Archon stood before the duo.

"Exceptions... the enemy of Eternity."

"You've gotta be 🚚ing kidding me." y/n groaned and let out a frightened shriek when the woman pulled a whole blade out of her chest, 'WHAT AM I EVEN LOOKING AT?!!!!'

Haiyang, of course, sensed the danger and jumped down from where everyone else was watching the drama happen.

"Y/n! Aether!" he shouted, running towards the two of them, "Move, you idiots!"