Part 4

Ring Ring ;

I woke up by the sound of alarm. I stopped the alarm and went to bathroom.

45 minutes later.

I wore a blue jeans and a white crop top . I took my suitcase. And went downstairs.

I saw my mom was sitting in couch and talking to someone . I could not see him since his back was facing me. My mom saw me and walked up to me. The person who was talking to my mom also turned to me. The moment I saw him I was stunted. He was so good looking. It looks like he is few years older than me. He was wearing a black t-shirt and a black jacket and a blue jeans. I saw he smiled at me. Mom did not said me i am gonna have a step brother too.

I got out of my thoughts when my mom came to me. 

y/m/n: "oh sweetie you are here." She smiled.

y/n: "mom you didn't said I was gonna have a step brother too." i asked confused.

y/m/n : '' oh no sweetheart, he is your step dad" she said. I looked at her shocked. What the what. I mean I know she is beautiful. But still he look so younger than her. Before I can say anything she dragged to his discretion.

y/m/n: " honey this is my daughter y/n." she said to him.

jimin: ' oh hey y/n. Finally we met. Your mom often talk about you. I wanted meet from a long time but never got a chance. I am Park Jimin." he said as he forwarded his hand for a handshake.

y/n: "It's really nice to meet you too Mr. Park." I said as I gladly accept his hand.

jimin:" not need to be formal princes. just call me jimin. Don't worry I won't force you call dad since your mom told me how much you loved your dad." He said as he warmly smiled at me. than my mom spoke. 

y/m/n: we are getting late should we go now? 

jimin: " oh yeah. you go I will help y/n with her suitcase." he said as my mom hooded and went out. " so princess let's go." He said as he picked up my bag. I nooded and went out with him. 

after 30 minutes.

we finally reached to his mansion. The moment I  saw it  my jaw dropped. it was huge.  We all  went inside.

jimin: " honey  wait here I will show princess her room." my mom nooded. "let's go princess." he said as I  followed him. I was so busy admiring everything that I didn't notice he stopped. I bumped into his hard chest.

jimin: "walk carefully  princess you will fall." he said as he placed his hand on my shoulders. I got  out of his grip and bowed to him.

y/n:" I-I am sorry. I was not looking where I was going." I said. He came closer to me and said in a deep husky voice .

jimin: "It's alright babygirl. just be careful." he backed off.