Friends

This update is for all, that give this book so much love. Thank you all....

I love you so much.

You can relax, this chapter won't ha an angst.

Also this is requested by:
Midnighttangler
And tooba55

********

Seokjin woke up in the middle of the night.
He turn around just to see him. Taehyung, his sleeping beside him. Seokjin feel his blood boil once again.

It really hurt Being betrayed by the one that given him hope. So he sit up and his going to leave the bed. But hes arms was held by someone. He look who's got his arms and saw the awake Taehyung.

"Where are you going?" He ask.

"Out of here" said seokjin with an angry tone.

Taehyung just sigh. "Seokjin, stop it! I know you don't have were to go."said Taehyung.

"Your wrong I have place to go"said seokjin and Taehyung narrow his eyes.

"Where? Do you still want to go back to Jungkook? Come on jinnie. You rather want to be with him that only wanted you to suffer and die. Than with me? Your so a fool jinnie"said Taehyung.

"Yes, Im gonna die anyway" said seokjin with a bitterly smile.

"Don't say that. Jinnie"Taehyung holds seokjin face with both of his hands and kiss his temples.

"Please, don't ever say that. I'm so sorry for what I done. Please believe me."

Seokjin shake his head. Taehyung turn around and open the door.

"Get out, if you don't believe me. For you information Jungkook is still having sex with Jimin. Their on the penthouse"

Seokjin didn't say a word he just get out of Taehyung's room. He went to the elevator and push the button to go to the penthouse.

Inside of the elevator he eventually let himself cry. He didn't know why he can't forgive Taehyung. Just like Jungkook can't forgive him.

Ting!

A sound of the elevator that made him awoke from crying. The elevator open and he walk out.

He walk until he saw the door that is the door of Jungkook's.

He use the doorbell.

Then after almost a minute someone open the door. And it was Jungkook with a dark grin on his face as he saw seokjin Infront of his door.

"Well, well what do we have here! I thought you already fled." Said jungkook. Seokjin didn't answer

Then Jimin came to view. He looks disgusted at Seokjin.

"What that slut doing here?" Ask Jimin with a angry tone.

"Relax babe, I will handle it. Okay. Go back to bed."

"Okay. Love you"Jimin kiss Jungkook lips.
Then he walk away.

"Change of plan, your not going to work here." Said Jungkook

Seokjin look at him.

"Your going to work as a butler. Go to the housekeeping Dept. In the 12th floor and Find Mr. Lee. I already told him about you"

Seokjin nod and Jungkook give him his back pack. And then he left.

At the 12th floor.

Seokjin found the housekeeping department. He knock and it was opened by a young man, that's like seokjin age.

"Hello" he greeted him.

Seokjin was taken aback with the man hyper greetings.

"Hi, I'm seokjin. Kim Seokjin. I'm looking for Mr. Lee"

"Oh! I see. Mr. Lee is having vacation. I'm his assistant. My name Is Jung Hoseok. But you can call me Hobi. Where's my manners. Please come in" said hoseok.

Seokjin came and sit on the chair that hoseok pointed. Hoseok went to the Managers chair.

"So the Chairman Sent you here? You must be close with him" said the talkative Hoseok

Seokjin shake his head "Not really" said jin.

"Oh! Okay! Why you came here this middle of the night?"

" Because I just came here tonight"

"Ah! Did have you eaten?" Ask Hoseok. Seokjin shake his head."Oh! You poor thing. Let's go to your new room. Good Thing I have no roomate. I will cook for you."said Hoseok. Seokjin just smile.

They went out of the office and ride again the elevator. They stop at the 5th floor where they're are so many rooms that the employees can stay.

"Tadda! Here's Our room" said Hoseok that open the room. "Your so silent you know. Don't be shy, where going to be co worker's and roommate. We should get to know each other."

"I'm Kim Seokjin, you can call me anything you want. And my life is so boring and I have nothing to say. I'm just an orphan"

"Oh! My god. Don't say that. Life is full of lovely things. You just have to make it fun so you can be happy"

"I wish I have a mindset like you." Said Seokjin.

"Don't worry, I will teach you. Because we have a lot of time to go. And we can be friends. If you want.

Seokjin smile "that's a wonderful idea"

"From now on we are now friends Jinnie"