VILLAIN

**********

Seokjin sit up and he cover his face with his hands and cry.

Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok Came inside of the room.

"Jinnie, what happened? Why are you crying" Yoongi ask worriedly.

"Jinnie, please don't cry" said Hoseok that went from his side. And started to rub his back.

Seokjin slowly open his teary eyes.

He immediately sit up and look around to see those three men. The two men where his friends and the other was the least human he want to see in the face of the earth.

Without hesitation he said.

" What are you doing here. Get out!
I suffer enough Jungkook, that's to you and your stupid boyfriend that only wanted to see me suffering. Let's just see in court" said Seokjin with a stern voice. He said without looking again to Jungkook.

"Please, jinnie believe me I have nothing to do with this. Please" Jungkook plead and even kneel down. But Seokjin heart is full of anger right now. He doesn't want to hear Jungkook speak anymore.

Jungkook sigh. He knows this is isn't the time to talk to Seokjin. So he turn around and walk towards the door.

After almost a minute Yoongi came outside Seokjin's room. Jungkook was really waiting for him.

"This is all your doing Huh!" He said as he grab Yoongi's collar and begun to punch him.

Yoongi didn't fight back, Jungkook was gonna give the third punch when a hand grab his arm..

"Stop, this Jungkook"

Jungkook look around to the man. That stop him from beating Yoongi.

Yoongi was sitting on the floor while Jungkook is holding his collar and punching him.

"Minwoo hyung?"

"Jungkook, stop this. Please you and Jimin done enough damage. Can't you see. Your love of your life is so broken right now."

"But I didn't do anything" he justify himself.

"Right! You didn't do anything. But that's the main reason why Seokjin and the others are suffering. This all can be prevented if you done something. Please Jungkook just leave them. Because they will not be at peace of your still here" explain Minwoo. That made Jungkook realize that his hyung was right, it was also his fault. If he didn't kill his father this won't happen. If he also didn't let Jimin into their life. This won't happened. A tear drop fall from Jungkook's eyes. He help Yoongi stand up.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi hyung. Just tell Seokjin I'm sorry. I promise to make all better." He said calmly.

Yoongi didn't answer. He just watch as Jungkook and Minwoo leave.

********

Don't worry Jungkook I will make seokjin happy. Killing everyone that make him cry starting with your fucking boyfriend. Just you wait.