The Journey to Helm's Deep

Start from the beginning

Sam turns to them said "I do" Ruby put her hand down as Frodo and her look to Sam "It's the Ring" Sam shake his head "You can't take your eyes off it" Confuse Ruby ask, "What do you mean" Sam said, "I've seen you, Mr. Frodo" Frodo stares at Sam "You're not eating, you barely sleep" Sam walks back over "It's taken hold of you, Mr. Frodo".

Ruby slowly looks to Frodo "You have to fight it" Frodo lean forward said "I know what I have to do, Sam" Ruby look between them "The Ring was entrusted to me" Sam stares "It's my task" Ruby shock "Mine, my own" Frodo walks pass Ruby said "Frodo" Sam slowly turns ask "Can't you hear yourself" Frodo stops a bit "Don't you know who you sound like" But Frodo just kept walking away Ruby said, "Let's just leave him alone for a bit" She and Sam walk after him.

Night-time arrive and Ruby, Frodo and Sam are all asleep Frodo clutch the Ring in his hand but Gollum's not asleep he said, "We wants it" He looks towards them "We needs it" He stares "Must have the precious" He turns mad "They stole it from us" He glares forward "Sneaky little Hobbitses" He smiles "Wicked, tricksy, false".

But shaking his head closing his eyes "No, not master" It was Sméagol he blinks Gollum said "Yes, precious, false" He stares "They will cheat you, hurt you, lie" But Sméagol shake his head said, "Master's my friend" Gollum shake his head said, "You don't have any friends" He smiles "Nobody likes you" Smeagol covers his ears said, "Not listening".

He moves his eyes "I'm not listening" Gollum said, "You're a liar and a thief" But Smeagol shake his head said "No" Gollum smiles said "Murderer" Sméagol frowning said, "Go away" But Gollum ask, "Go away" He laughs as Sméagol put a hand on his head said, "I hate you" He felt like he was about to cry "I hate you".

Gollum ask, "Where would you be without me" He then coughs "Gollum, Gollum" He stares "I saved us" He leans "It was me, we survived because of me" Slowly Sméagol lower his hand said, "Not anymore" Confusing Gollum who ask, "What did you say" Sméagol said, "Master looks after us now" He raise his hand "We don't need you".

Mad Gollum ask "What" Smeagol said "Leave now and never come back" But Gollum said "No" Sméagol smiles said "Leave now and never come back" Gollum breaths then growls in anger as Sméagol more confident leans back said "Leave now and never come back" Sméagol breaths he looks around.

Sméagol looks behind him then moves around in his spot smiling "We told him to go away" He moves a bit back "And away he goes, precious" He jumps and moves around "Gone, gone, gone" He spins around "Sméagol is free".

The next day Ruby and Frodo are leaning against a rock while Sam stood looking then Sméagol comes back in his mouth is a pair of dead rabbits, he dumps them in Frodo's lap surprising him Ruby looks as well a bit surprised "Look" Sméagol smiles "Look, see what Sméagol finds" He moves around in a circle as Frodo looks to Sam who frowns a bit.

He looks to the side as Frodo looks to Ruby who smiles a bit Sméagol giggles then came back grab a rabbit "They are young" He breaks the bone making both Ruby and Frodo lean back a bit "They are tender" Smeagol smiles "They are nice" Sam frowning listening to this "Yes, they are".

Sam looks to them "Eat them, eat them" Sam walks over as Sméagol takes a bite making Ruby watch in disgust Sam grabs the rabbits said, "You'll make them sick, you will..." Sméagol moves away "Behaving like that" Frodo stares breath a bit "There's only one way to eat a brace of coneys".

Now the rabbits are in a pot with Sam cooking them with Sméagol wailing coming over ask "What's it doing" He looks to Sam "Stupid, fat Hobbit" Ruby sighs get up walk to the bag "You ruins it" Frodo went over as well they kneel to search through as Sam ask, "What's to ruin" He continues to stir "There's hardly any meat on them".