Dont be silly levy

🪴Jenny's pov 🖤

After that weirdly intense class I had to talk to her. But she rushed out of our class like she was Usain bolt in his prime or something. This was disappointing but  I saw her in the halls in between classes any way. Plus today was a Tuesday meaning the tennis team would run their weekly mile, it was the same for basketball ball players like me.

**Ringgg!!**
The bell rang and as all the kids walked out on their ways to there classes I couldn't help but feel a bit excited for lunch. Not because I was famished or anything of the sort but because I knew she had the same lunch period as and I was going to talk to her no matter how nervous she made me!

🍓Marceline's pov🪐

After that weirdly intense class I knew I had to avoid Jenny park at all costs or my curiosity would peak and I'd talk to her which for someone who has parents like mine would be treacherous. All day I took paths I knew she never went down and sped walked the other way whenever I saw her. I was almost late for two classes and out of breathe.

I had lunch next period which meant my luck streak of avoiding her would be ruined,we have the same lunch period and I was gonna have to see her at some point today and for the first time I wasn't looking forward to it.
Lunch came around and I waited for my close friend Luna at the bottom of the stairs case she was also gay, she was out to her parents and at school and I mean I wasn't completely in the closet, I was out to all my friends and any one who asked and I felt comfortable telling but I always envied her in a way for being so brave.  Luna and I  got very closer very fast, we had known each other sense we were freshman because we both played tennis and had a lot of mutual friends but it wasn't  until this year that we started hanging out. She was one of the only friends I saw through out the day and had lunch with. All my other friends had 6th period lunch while we had 5th. But that didn't bother me in the slightest, I love Luna and actually prefer to be alone with her.

Finally I see Luna walking down the stairs with another one of our friends that we walk to the cafeteria with. These warm friendly smiles formed on both of our faces as our eyes landed on each other. We all greeted one another and made our way to the cafeteria but instead of eating where we always do I convinced Luna to go to the library. There was a designated room in the library where we could eat in  for kids who want to study during lunch.. it was always empty so me and Luna had a safe space to gossip. I told her what happened today with Jenny..

Luna: "so your avoiding this poor girls because she looked at you funny once in class?"
Me: " well when you say it like that it sounds silly!!"
Luna: "Bebe I just repeated what you said now if you think it's silly it's cuz it is!"

Yea I guess it was silly. But it was to late now..

***Hi guys!!thanks for reading!! Make sure to check for updates because I will be putting out more stuff!! Also don't be afraid to let me know what you you think and feel free to give some feedback bye!!**🤎🪐