Sus

You know the drill. Comment here and uhhh have a chance to be featured in the top of the next chapter

Story Type: Smut-
🖐😩
(Pleas note Dream and George are already together in this)

Note: I made a post about this on my Instagram account so uh..y'all who follow me already knew this was coming
(Heh coming..just like geor-)
___________________________

It was simple. All George had to do was a few tasks and report any suspicious behavior. The only part is that he was alone. He had spent some time looking around for Dream but had no luck. He only had 1 last thing to do. It was some sort of scan? Honestly he had no clue what it did but he just knew he had to do it.
On his way over, he ran into Karl. Like literally ran into him. They both fell over.

"Shit- sorry Karl" George said before getting up and offering him a hand.

"Hey it's no worries" Karl responded taking his hand and pulling himself up.

"So uh..have you seen Dream?"

"Nope, have you seen Quackity or Sapnap?"

"No as well, but we could stick together."

"Sure, what's your next task?"

"Scan in medbay. It's my last task."

"Oh! Same here!"

The two laughed a bit, before heading off to medbay together. George watched Karl as he scanned, and Karl did the same. Just when George went to step off of it; however, the lights around them shut off.

"Karl!? Are you in here?!"

It was Sapnap. Karl hugged him tightly.

"Where's Quackity?"

"I don't know.."

"Then let's go find him and fix the lights."

"Yeah, you coming George? George..? George?"

No response. In the midst of everything, the two didn't hear the creak of the vent, nor did they hear their friend's muffled scream.
(Woooooww..some friends they are)

"Come on Karl, let's go. We'll find him."

The two walked out into more darkness, hoping to find their friends.

---------

George felt his helmet get pulled off, before a hand went straight to covering his mouth. He was dragged into the vent system by someone much more taller and stronger than him. He was shocked from what was going on, yes, but two other things suprised him. One, damn these vents are big. Two, they didn't have to wear the suits? But they were always told to..but George felt fine.

"Hey Georgie, it's just me." A familiar voice spoke, except it was a bit lower and raspy.

Nonetheless, he knew. It was Dream..but that meant..

"D-dream..? But how did you get in here? The vents, I mean.."

"I have my ways Georgie, you know that about me."

"So it's you, you're just gonna kill all of us then?"

"What George..obviously not. I'm not a monster, I'm a bit hurt you would think that way."

"Oh right..sorry."

"A kiss would make up for it., y'know?"

George smiled and got closer to the blond. The two leaned in and kissed. It was from small and simple to a full make-out session. Dream didn't know why, but he was incredibly horny. Dream picked George up by the thighs and pinned him to the wall. The two pulled away for a moment. They shared one glance before going back to kissing like it's their last chance to ever do so. Eventually George did pull away.

"Dream- what's gotten- into you?" George said, between breaths.

"Oh Georgie, you know me. You're just too cute to resist." He leaned closer to his ear. "And you're so fuckable.."

His voice sent shivers down George's spine. God, he didn't know he needed this until now. Soon enough the two were both undressed completely. George still pinned against the wall, and letting out soft moans. Dream kissing, biting, and sucking on every inch of George's skin.

"Baby? Are you sure about this? Do you really want this."

"Dream please, I want your- no. I need your cock inside me. Please."

"God I love it when you beg..do you want prep?"

"No! Please just hurry!"

Dream smirked before spitting into his hand and lathering it on his cock for make-shift lube.

He quickly thrusted into George, earning a moan from the brunette.

"Mmm Drea-"

He was cut off by Dream bringing a hand to his mouth to silence him.

"Shhh baby, don't need anybody hearing your pretty little noises" Dream whispered, his voice lower than usual.

God, George loved that voice. He could listen to Dream talk like that all day, any day.

"B-baby~ so~ so close~"
George moaned out.
(FUCKING SQUIGGLY LINE!)

"Me too angel, just a little longer."

A few more thrusts, and Dream came inside of George. George releasing only seconds after. Dream pulled out and set George down. The two were left panting heavily.

"I love you Georgie."

"I love you too Dream..but how..how did you get down here."

"Guess we all have our little secrets, huh?"

"Wait wha-"

"Shhh..it'll be ok."

"Ugh..fine."

The two held onto each other closely, but then George started to grind onto Dream, making him groan.

"Round 2 Dreamie?"

"Absolutely."

_____________________
Heh..no proof reading again.
But yeah this is the sus chapter I hope y'all like it!