Rainy Days Or Rainy Dates?

Story Type: Fluff

IMPORTANT: I wanna start putting more of you guys in like the picture section and stuff, so if you want just comment on this section right here and you'll have the chance to be put at the beginning of the next chapter :]

Note: Ok so like Dream and George live together? Yeah...He's in Florida and stuff...yeah..
____________________________________

Dream and George had been dating for a few months now, and Dream wanted to give George a special date; so he decided to take George to a cafe downtown. But this wasn't just a regular cafe. It was the same cafe he and George went to on their first date, and unfortunately, it had been a while since they went there.

Dream peeked into George's room. When the two started living together, there was actually a need for two rooms, not so much anymore now. George was sorting through some things, mostly just old stuff that needed some organization. He smiled to himself, George had kept his things neat and tidy all the time. Dream not so much, but that's ok! George was always helping him and reminding him.

Dream walked into the room and hugged George from behind.

"Hey babe?" he whispered.

"Yeah?"George responded not even turning around for a second.

"Can you take a break, please for me?"

"Uh..yeah! Sure."

George set the stuff down and finally turned to face the taller male. He hugged him back, fully engulfing himself in the warm embrace.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah. But I need you to get ready."

"Ready? Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"Do I need to be fancy or casual?"

"Dress however you like."

"Alright, then I will."

"Ok, so let go."

"In a minute."

"Ok, Georgie."

Dream walked out, and went and sat on the couch. He was already ready so he just had to wait on George. He pulled out his phone and began to scroll through Twitter. A few minutes later George walked over to him. He was wearing a fluffy sweater and jeans. 

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah! I'm really excited!"

"That's good to hear, now come on." Dream said eagerly. 

The two made their way outside and into the car. Dream pulled out of the driveway and headed down the road. After about 20 minutes of driving, they pulled up to a small cafe. George looked up as the car came to a stop, and his eyes widened. He definitely recognized it. 

"Y-you remembered this place!?"

"Of course I did-"He was cut off by George leaning over and kissing him.

Dream brought his hand up and cupped his face. They kissed for a moment longer, before pulling apart. 

"Let's go inside, shall we?"

"Yes, we shall!" George responded. happily.

Dream got out the car and walked over to the passenger side door. He opened the door and closed it after George. George was practically bouncing every step he took into the cafe. The two sat down at a table near the window and started talking. Not too long after, a waitress came up to them. 

"Hello and welcome! Can I get you two anything?" She asked before smiling.

"Can I get a coffee..and George?" Dream responded, looking over to George.

"Hot chocolate please! Thanks!"

The waitress wrote the order down on her notepad before walking away. George and Dream continued to talk as the light outside seemed to fade. Not too long after, rain was pouring down onto the big glass windows of the cafe. Dream's face seemed to fall.

"What? It was supposed to be a nice day.."

George was about to say something until he noticed Dream's face. He was clearly upset about it.

"Hey.." George said, reaching his hand over the table to grab Dream's. "It's alright."

"Maybe..I'm sorry Georgie. It wasn't supposed to rain."

"Dream, it's alright. I assure you, I don't mind. It just means we can stay inside and cuddle when we get home, right?"

"Yeah." Dream's smile seemed to slightly return at that comment. "But what about now? We're on our date?"

"I think it's calming! And it just adds to it! Really Dream, rain or not, I'm happy with this date. Because most importantly, I'm here with you. I love you Dream."

"I love you too Georgie."

And with that, the two finished their date, happy and content with each other.

_____________________

No proof-reading lol

Hope you liked it tho! Bye simps!

-Nova

(Also Happy Late Halloween and Happy Birthday to Gogy!)