Movie Night//Unfinished-

As Always comment here, and you may be featured at the top of the next chapter! :D

Story Type: Smut 

Note: You're a simp...so am I..teehee

______________________________________

It was George's first night in Florida. He and Dream had just arrived home from dinner and were about to watch a movie. Dream scrolled through Netflix (ha..ha..ha) for what seemed like half an hour before deciding on a movie to watch.  He put on a horror movie strictly because he knew George didn't like those.  (Because according to literally every fanfic horror movie=sex)

About half way through the movie, and George was cuddled so close to Dream, he might as well have been sitting on his lap. Speaking of which, Dream then pulled George onto his lap. 

"D-Dream? What are you doing?"

"Shh, it's only because you're scared."

George smiled a bit at the gesture and tried to cuddle closer. Unfortunately, he had accidentally rubbed against Dream's crouch. The unexpected movement, caused Dream to let out a small groan. He had thought just didn't notice until it happened again. George rubbed their crotches together, biting his lip to keep in a whimper.

"George..what are you doing?" Dream spoke in a lower tone.

"N-nothing! Just..getting comfortable!" George quickly responded, his face heating up a bit.

"Oh really?"

"Y-yeah."

"Oh well allow me to help."

Dream grabbed George's hips and moved him onto his thigh. Before George could say anything, he began to bounce his knee up and down.

"How's that Georgie? Is that comfortable?"

"Y-yes.."George said trying to hold back any noises.

Suddenly Dream stopped and pulled George a bit closer. 

"I know what you were doing. So go ahead let me hear those pretty noises." He whispered into his ear, beginning to bounce his knee again. 

George bit his lip at first. Was this actually happening? George couldn't hold back anymore, as he began to whimper from the movements. Dream stopped bouncing his leg, causing George to let out a whine.

"W-why'd you stop?"

"Because I want you to do it, go ahead baby ride my thigh."

George whimpered once more from his voice and the name. He began to thrust against Dream's thigh. He let out a small moan. 

"You enjoying that baby?"

"Y-yes!"

Dream suddenly flipped them over on the couch so he was on top of the boy. George couldn't help but be even more turned on by the blond towering over him. He took off his shirt, and then George's. George tugged at the rim of his pants, signally he wanted them off. Dream smirked before he stripped both boys of their remaining clothing.

______________________________________

Yeah..I was gonna finish this but I lost all motivations for it-

So um....Requests anyone? :']

Also 105k views?? THATS INSANE TYSM! :D