"Dibs" Dana muttered so he wouldn't hear as the poor guy was surrounded with girls wanting his autograph. He agreed reluctantly as he tried to find somewhere to put down his untouched muffin, as he looked around for a...wait muffin? I want it! I started walking when Dana grabbed my arm, I whined.

"Where are you going?" she hissed and blushed when he looked this way briefly before returning to sort out the bimbos who wanted 'a piece of him' as some of the girls said.

"I want his muffin" I whined and strode over to him, Dana let go in shock that I was actually going to do this.

"Hello" I said brightly causing him to look at me with annoyance like the other girls who were currently glaring at me. As I looked at them I saw that they were dressed wearing shorter skirts and their blouse buttons open, I was the only one in the school which wore shorts. Strange, I know right! I wonder why, their make-up was a lot fuller...how long have they known about his arrival I thought.

"Hello, are you like in there?" the boy said, I really needed to stop doing that. I literally saw some of the girls swoon when they heard his voice; I rolled my eyes and focused on the muffin.

"I want your muffin!" I blurted out causing all the girls to gasp or giggle. Yea everyone thought I was a freak, but I didn't care. The prince looked at me with wide eyes, a blush decorating his cheeks and I saw the girls glaring at me. What was their problem?

"You want my what?" he stuttered and his guards looked at him with confusion and me as if I was a threat. What the hell was wrong with them?

"Can I have your muffin, please, please, please?" I begged as I jumped up and down pointing to it. He just stared at me until he finally held it out. I grabbed in and started eating it more I moaned.

"Thank you!" I squealed and hugged him quickly before skipping away with my muffin. God it tasted delicious. I was about to carry on when I realised that I didn't have Dana with me, I turned around and skipped back to Danas side who was staring at me with shock and...Jealously?

"What's up?" I grinned as I continued to each my muffin, I was picking up a chocolate chip and about to pop it into my mouth when the bell rang. Crap! I grabbed her hand and dragged her back to homeroom, laughing all the way as I skipped into the classroom with my half eaten muffin. As I opened the door I saw everyone looking at me strangely, I shrugged it off.

"Tess you are late again I see, and Dana I expected better from you" our teacher said I a burst out laughing as I grabbed another chuck of my muffin and shoved it in my mouth.

"God I love muffins" I moaned as Dana pushed past me hurriedly, she hated being late.

"Wait girls, I need one of you to show Jack around" the teacher said and I continued to eat my muffin, not bothering to look up as I grinned and jumped slightly on the stop. I vaguely heard Dana shouting yes and everyone else complain but I was too engrossed in my muffin to hear anything else.

"TESS!" I heard the teacher shout and I looked up to see him right in my face.

"Wow, personal bubble" I said, gesturing the small space between us.

"Right, well I can't trust you to look after him...Dana?" He asked and she nodded wildly, he told us to sit and I plodded over to my seat in the back staring at my muffin. Dana didn't sit next to me in homeroom, nobody did since they thought I was nuts, Dana didn't since she had a lot of other friends. I didn't mind though.

"Right class, here is Jack." The teacher said and continued to talk but I zoned him out like I always did. As I took the case off what was left of my muffin I heard someone clear their throat next to me. I looked up and saw the prince sitting next to me, I smiled before refocusing on my muffin, I grabbed the chunk of my muffin which was left and forced it in my mouth.

"That was some good muffin" I muttered as I screwed up the case and threw it in the bin next to me. Yea the teacher put it next to me since I always seemed to be putting rubbish in it. Once I looked sadly at the bin and my screwed up muffin wrapper I returned my attention back to the class to find them all staring dreamily at the boy next to me. The teacher quickly snapped them out of it and ordered them to face the front.

"I feel sorry for him, having to sit next to a freak" the girls muttered back and forward but I did nothing but grin. I could feel the boy's eye on me so I finally snapped my head around onto to scream when I found him closer than I thought he was. I fell off my chair with a thug and I winced in pain, everyone's head snapped around and they all laughed and looked at me like I was the freak I was. It was seconds later that to security guards came in and held guns in the air pointing them at me since I was closest.

"Cool!" I shouted jumping up and staring at them. They looked at me like I was crazy...god what is it with people these days. I jumped up and looked at the prince and then back at them.

"Every time someone screams do they come running?" I said excitedly at him, jumping up and down clapping my hands. He looked at me strangely.

"Well..." he started but I cut him off by screaming, loud, causing him to jump back in his chair. His guards ran to his side and I burst out laughing at them.

"OMG you do!" I panted out before I skipped outside, I fancied ice-cream.