"Yes." You guys nodded once again.

"Oh my gosh he's adorable !" She covered her mouth.

"Is it okay if I take a picture with you guys?" She asked.

"We're old already no?" You joked.

"No! Of course not! You guys still look young!" She quickly disagreed as you guys laughed.

"Is it okay if your son is in the picture too or would you like him out of it??" She asked.

"Is it okay if he isn't in it..??" You asked.

"Of course!" She nodded before taking her phone out. She took a picture with you guys before saying goodbye.

"Who that?" Hyunjae asked with his cheeks full.

"That was a stay. They're really nice people." Seungmin answered, wiping the side of hyunjaes mouth.

"Stay?" He tilted his head.

"Fan. When we were younger we had songs and fans liked them." You explained.

Hyunjae, who was too little to understand, just nodded and continued to eat. Later that day the fan posted about you guys and it blew up. She also said she saw Hyunjae and said that he was very cute.

#2

"We'll start shooting in 2 minutes." The director shouted so everyone was prepared. A tv cast thought it'd be fun to do a day with you guys so that fans can see what it's like after being an idol. You guys agreed to it as long as hyunjaes face is blurred or not shown at all.

"Start." The director said.

The cameras started rolling as Seungmin came out the bathroom with wet hair.

"He's still not up?" He asked, drying his hair with the towel.

You shook your head. "He's knocked out." You sighed before laying down on the bed.

Just as you said that, a small knock was heard on the door. You guys looked over and he slightly walked in.

"Hiiiii!!!" He giggled, running on the bed. You smiled as he jumped on the bed and hugged you.

"You're awake already?" You asked.

"I was awake for while. I tried sleep but couldn't..." he explained as he played with his hand.

"What did you do in your room while you tried sleeping?" Seungmin asked as he sat next to you.

"I read!" He said, smiling.

"You read a book?" You tilted your head.

"Mmm.... I look at pictures..." he corrected himself. Since he was still small, he didn't know how to read or write obviously so you guys mostly had picture books. When he "reads" his books, it's basically him just looking at the pictures.

"That's good. Are you hungry?" You asked him. He nodded his head.

"How about we go to a small cafe? Is that good?" Seungmin offered Hyunjae who nodded.

- time skip -

"Is he ready babe?" You asked as you walked out the room.

Seungmin nodded and walked to you with Hyunjae.

You smiled seeing his outfit. Seungmin chose a yellow hoodie and overalls for his outfit along with a beanie since it was cold. He also had some converse on.

"You're so cute!" You bent down to hug Hyunjae as he giggled.

"He looks like a small minion." Seungmin laughed.