THREE-JEALOUSY

After I had arrived home, I ran upstairs and jumped onto my bed.

"What am I doing" I whispered to myself, I was staring up at the ceiling.

He's just going to mess everything up.

Me and Blaze have dated before, it didn't go very well. About a year ago, I called it off because he was doing drugs too much.

He was messing with my mind, and my body.

I was happy with him, but he would spiral out of control when he got mad.

I'm leaving school at the end of this year, I won't ever see him again. Is that what I want?

I don't know whether to see him as the enemy or just some random guy I dated a long time ago.

I'm flicking through my old notebook from the start of 2020. Back when we were dating.

Dear diary,

Today was pretty fun, it was the first day of being Blaze's girlfriend. He's nice, strong and good looking. He's very mysterious though, but for some reason that's what I like about him. I know he doesn't have the best life, which is why I'm trying to be enough for him. I hope it ends well.

I then skip through a few pages, the date is a few months later.

Dear diary,

Things aren't going too well, Blaze is doing drugs almost all the time now. He's been more angry than usual, I'm trying to make him better but he won't listen. I'm scared for him, I'm scared for us. Why can't he just give it up and see what he really needs is me?

That's some deep shit, I always knew it would end bad anyways. I didn't want to look at anymore pages, but I tried to look for the date we broke up. The 5th of October 2020.

Dear diary,

I did it. It's ended. Me and him are over. I broke up with him, I needed too. It's probably going to make things worse for him, but I warned him so many times to stop. He just wouldn't. I feel sad, but he chose his life style over me, it was his choice. Oh well.

That was on the 5th of October 2020, damn.

I shoved the notebook into my draw, then got changed into an outfit.

*Her outfit*

*Her outfit*

I decided I was going to go out tonight, I picked my phone up and rang Renae.

"Heyy" she said, I grabbed my purse.

"Hey, wanna come out tonight? I feel like going clubbing again." I replied, brushing my hair.

"Okay, I need to find something good to wear. 7pm?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Cya there."

"Oh one more thing, don't forget ur fake ID" I said, laughing afterwards.