ONE-TENSION

School.
It consumes our lives,

We waste our life away by sitting in a Classroom, listening to the teacher talk about things we won't need to know.

I think it's pretty pointless, I mean who needs a fucking education?

Not me.
I'd rather rot in hell than be in this shithole.

Unfortunately we meet people along the way, some may betray you, some may be kind, some may not.

Why?
I have no fucking idea.

________________________________

School is not somewhere I enjoyed to be.
I hated every single person here.
Especially her, my old best friend.

I was in school, about 9am.
Too fucking early for this shit.

My 'ex best friend' called Lucinda walked in, flicked her hair like she's in some mean girls movie. All the boys stared at her, you get the drill. 

"What's wrong? Daddy didn't buy you another car yet?" She asked, walking past me.

Bitch.

"Fuck off" I replied, I rolled my eyes.

"You are just a f-"

"Would you two ever shut the fuck up?" Brandon Lindsey shouted, she just bit her lip and smiled.

"What's wrong Brandon? Does two girls fighting turn you on?" She asked, I made a disgusted sound.

"Not if it's you two, no." He said, i laughed as she threw another dirty look my way. 

"You better shut ur ugly ass mouth before I-"

"Right! Everybody be quiet." Our teacher yelled, she quickly remained silent.

It made my insides cringe, she really tried to hard to make people like her.

Let me tell you abit about her, she's called Lucinda smith and she's a fucking whore.
We were best friends in 7th grade, but then it went downhill from there. She would get jealous when other boys she liked starting showing interest in me, but she had a fucked up home life.

The whole reason we fell out was because of Brandon Lindsey, a tall athletic dude who works out 24/7.

Girls chased him, but I find him ugly, he liked me but she also liked him so we argued and stopped hanging out together even though it was a few years ago she still holds that grudge against me. Him and blaze have been friends since 7th grade, they always backed each other up. 

And I know you may think this story hasn't got much detail about who I am.

But that doesn't matter.

Nothing matters.

Because I was just the girl who lived a privileged life, the one where her parents did everything for her. I was 'perfect'.

Your probably wondering, why wouldn't someone like her be happy when she has a life like that?

I promise you, this life isn't all it seems.

"Sit down all of you!" The teacher shouted, I jumped in my seat after day dreaming for most of the lesson.

"Miss Ashfield, what's the correct answer?" He asked me, my heart drops.

I hated answering questions.
My face goes the colour of a fucking tomato.

"Erm..."