Heart breaker

Jess pov

I left the bathroom and hid my blades inside my suit case .i left the beach house as I head down to the ocean .
"Life sucks and especially with cam"a voice said and I looked up .
"Ashton ? "I said as I moved away .
"Don't worry I'm not planning nothing "he said and I just stayed away .
"And yes life sucks " I told him as I grabbed sand .
"You know if you say that there may be a day you might die " he said as he smirked .
"Your an idiot "I told him and he came close too me .
"AM I " he said and I felt a sharp pain in my side . I looked down and he stabbed me .
"Why"i said as I held on him for support .
"Karma is a bitch"he said as everything went blurry . he picked me up and placed me into a car . I held my waist as he drove away from the beach .

~hours later~
"Sweet sweet jess never trust people "he said as I felt him slap me . I opened my eyes to be in a dark room .
"Where am I "i said softly since I was hurt and couldn't even see right .
"Will were in a room "he said as he laughed .
"Please let me go "I cried as I looked down .
"No jess not till you give me the chip you have in your stomach "he said and I looked up at him .
"It's in my suit case "I said and he grabbed my face .
"Your coming with me "he said as he grabbed me . we left the place and he put me in the car . we got to the beach house and no one was here .
"Find it you bitch"he yelled as I ran to my room . I closed the door and broke the window . I ran out as fast as I can , my breathing became heavier . I saw nash and hayes surfing with cam . fuck cameron here might as will die . I looked behind me and saw ash pull out a gun.
"Nash"i yelled and they turned around . the sound of the gun went off . I looked back and Ashton shot up in the air .
"Run jess "he laughed . I the stupid one and tripped over the sand . it's not my fault it's hard to run on sand . I stood up and catches up to nash .
"Leave you idiot "hayes yelled at him .
"I'm sorry but I'm the one with the gun "he said as he laughed .
"What do you want "cameron said as he held me close .
"Your girlfriend "he laughed and put the gun away . I saw matt come from behind and grabbed the gun from Ashton . he pointed it to Ashton and hit him with the bottom . Ashton was knocked out and I stood there still bleeding . my vision got blurrier and i saw everything spin . I was about to fall when cameron grabbed Me .
"Jessamine hold on " cam said and I looked at two cams .
"I love you "I said and cam face was shocked .
"Jess don't say that hold on , call a fucking ambulance !"cameron yelled . I held cams hand tight knowing I might die . I got flash backs of all the shit I've been . my first kiss in middle school , schools dances , friends , parties , high school the day I was kidnapped , the day I held in love , the day cameron and I had love , everything past by fast . I saw two paramedics flash a light in my eyes .
"Hold on "one said as they put me on those beds .

(I'm going to skip so don't get mad )

~3 weeks later ~

I woke up and saw a bunch of balloons every where . I looked next too me and saw matt .
"Matt"i said and he stood up .
"Your awake you scared me you were in a coma kiddo "he said as he kissed my fire head .
"How?"I said as I looked down .
"Will you lost so many blood and didn't wake up "he said as he held my hand .
"Where cameron "I told him and he looked at me .
"He's back in California , he was hurt and scared you were gone "he said and I looked at him .
"I want to go home matt "I said and he smiled and left . cams back in California and I wonder what he's doing .

~1 week later ~

I recovered will and i was back in Cali today . We got to matts house and I went in the room he told me to stay .
"Matt"i said as I yelled .
"What " he yelled back .
"Let's go with cam "o told him and he yelled back okay . we left to the apartment and I went up to the room . nash opened the door and looked at me surprised .
"Jess"he said as he hugged me .
"Nash"i said as I hugged back .
"What are you doing back here " he said .
"Will I came to get my stuff "I said .
"Oh okay "he said and I came in . I went to the rooms and grabbed my stuff . I saw pictures of cameron and a girl on the wall . a tear fell and I fished grabbing my stuff . the room was empty only cams stuff were left .
"Jess he moved on "nash said and those words hurt .
"Oh"i said as I walked past him .
"Jess he was hurt "he said and I looked at nash .
"I can tell "I said and I turned around to face cameron .
"Jess"he said as he looked at me . I walked past him and kept walking . I got in matts car and we left . I looked back and saw cam and nash running after us . matt drove faster and we lost them .
"Matt he moved on it was just 4 weeks "I said as I cried .
"I told you Jess " he said and I looked down .
"Why are girls stupid and fall for guys who just play them"i said as I cried .
"Jess not all guys are like that "matt said and I didn't bother too look up . we head back home and I fixed my room .
"Jess want to come with me and hang out with the guys "Matt said and I decide to go . I showered and put on some black high waisted shorts and a lace loose spaghetti strap tank top . I slipped on my toms and left with Matt . we came to the beach and his friends were here including cameron and nash . I thought he hated them which was weird . Matt ran to them and bro hugged them . I just walked away and Matt yelled at me .
"Jess where are you going "Matt said and cameron looked right away .
"Some where " I yelled back as his friends laughed . I decide to rent a penny board and just go around the place .
"Hey how may I help you " a nice tanned guy said .
"Will I'll like to rent a penny board "I said and he nod. I got one and started riding . I was like so close to where Matt and cam where . I bumped into some one and hit the concrete bad .
"Oh my god are you okay " the voice said . I looked up and saw Scott .
"Scott "I said and he looked at me .
"Jess " he said as he hugged me .
"I'm bleeding "I said and he looked at my knee .
"Here "he said as he put water on my knee .
"Thanks "I said . we talked a lot and got ice cream catching up . we didn't bother to talk about the thing that happened .
"Wanna race on the beach "he said and I nod as I started running . he ran faster than me .
"That's not fair "I yelled and Matt looked over . i catches up to Scott and pushed him in the water .
"Oh my god " I yelled laughing . he grabbed me and pushed me in .
"We're even "he said and I laughed as I slapped him with sand .
"Gross " he said .

Matts pov

"Who that with Jess"carter asked me .
"I'm not sure "I said and I saw cameron clench his jaw . I think he has a thing for my sister still. I saw as Jess and they guy ran around playing like kids . it was nice seeing my little sister not hurt no more .

Jess pov

I slipped and failed in the water hitting my lip .
"Damn are you okay "Scott said and I nod .
"No your not "he said and I just smiled .
"I'm okay"i said and he grabbed my face crashing his lips to mine . I kissed back and remember when we first kissed .

Matts pov

"Dude he's kissing your sister " ethan said and I look .
"What the fuck " I said as cam came with me .

Jess pov

"Matt and cam are coming wanna run away " I said and Scott laughed .
"Sure "he said and we ran away from them . I turned around and Matt was pissed .
"Matt stop following me "I yelled as Scott laughed . we both filled and he filled on top of me . He kissed me and I kissed back . I smiled threw the kiss as he grabbed my shirt . we stood up and he had to go . I hugged him and promised well hang out tomorrow . I got back with Matt and just stand there cold since I was wet .
"Who was the guy " cam asked me in front of all of the guys.
"It was Scott " i said and Matt looked at me .
"What the fuck Jess " he said as he stood up .
"Why are you talking to him " nash added .
"Because "i said and they looked at me .
"Because your trying to make cam jealous "carter said .
"If I were trying to make cam jealous , why is it when I kiss Scott I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach carter ? "I said and he cam looked at me .
"You have a thing for him " Matt yelled .
"Your just like this because you walked in when we were kissing "I said and he looked at me as his eyes changed a dark shade of brown .
"Jess I'm trying to keep your ass safe " he said and I rolled my eyes .
"You don't have to keep my ass safe I don't need none of you in my life "I said as I walked away .

______\

This chapter sucks ass will anyways cam had a girlfriend his ex Rachel . at first I did cry cause I wish that was me 😂😂 lmao anyways I'm 18 Yass I ain't no minor no more I can now actually go out with friends with out my mom and sister lecturing me . will yah isn't that awesome 😆 will hope you enjoy this sucky chapter ~ love diana