Change

Jesse pov

I woke up early today and decide to contour my face . I did my make up and once I was done I put on a white tank top , high waisted denim shorts , some bracelets , necklace and some brown short combat boots . I grabbed my phone and purse plus room key and left . I called a cab to take me to the salon . as I got out I paid the cab and went in the salon .
"Good morning ms.jessamine "the lady from yesterday said .
"Good morning " I replied .
"Come this way and will get started " she said and I followed her and say where they wash your hair .

Nash's pov

We finally made it to New York, and Crawford had the address where Jess called from . We called two cabs and we left to the hotel . when we finally got here can paid the cab driver and we entered the fancy huge hotel .
"Good morning how may I help you " a girl behind the front desk said .
"Hello is jessamine Espinosa here " Chris asked .
"Where sorry but we can't give out personal information from are guest " she said as her smile dropped .
"Okay then will like a suite next to jessamine room " cameron said and the lady handed us our room key .
"Have a nice day " she said and we grabbed our suit cases .

Jesse pov

The color looked amazing I paid and called a cab to take me back to the hotel . as I got there I was excited to finally live will.
"Okay ms where here " the guy said and I smiled as I paid him . I entered the hotel and got to my room . as I went up I saw Cameron , Nash , Chris , Crawford and that rude chick . They just started at me as if I was a ghost .
"Hello ms do you know where's jessamine room " Chris said .
"Yah she's my girlfriend " Cameron said aa he blushed . aww that's actually really cute . I was gonna try and answer in a British accent .
" No will yah she was here but she left earlier today " I told him .
"Oh ill call her " Crawford said . fuck really . I pulled out my phone and turned it off before they even saw me .
" That's odd she always answers " Crawford said .
"Will it was nice talking to you " I said as i entered my room two doors away . I locked it and sat down and turned on my phone . I went in the bathroom and closed the door .

Phone convo j-jessamine c-Chris

J-hello who is this

C- hey Jesse it me Chris

J-oh um hey

C-where are you

J-I'm at the mall
C-no your not your a fucking lier
As he said that I hung up quickly .

Cameron's pov

"She's in this damn building " Chris yelled as he looked down at his laptop .
"But where ?" Nash said .
"She's in this hallway in one of this rooms" Crawford replied .
"Let's split up and knock on every door " Nash said .
"Childish but okay " I said as we left and knocked on the door .

Jesse pov

I hid everything that might look like it belongs to me and I turned off my phone . I cleaned up good and turned on the tv and grabbed a book and I read halfway . then there was a knock on the door so I stood up and answered . Cameron leaned on the door frame biting his bottom lip . God he just needs to stop being attractive .
"Hey sorry to bother but can I come in " he asked .
"Yah sure " I replied and I led him to the couch .
"So I didn't get your name " he asked .
"It's Bailey " I told him even though it's not .
"Mm Bailey and your last name " he asked again .
"Bailey woods " I replied as
I acted normal .
"That's a nice name Bailey " he replied as he placed his hand on my thigh . he does that to me a lot .
"Why are you getting nervous Bailey " he said as his hand traveled up . if I act like a insecure girl . he'll know it's me jessamine . I crashed my lips to him and kissed him . he kissed back and Chris came in and I pulled away .
"Wow we were searching for Jesse not for you to kiss " Chris said and can stood up .
"It was nice meeting you Bailey " he said as he smirked and I waved and smiled . they left and I locked my door and head to my room .
"God that was close " I told myself and laid down scrolling threw Instagram .