Again

Jess pov

I woke up and head to the bathroom as I washed my teeth . I looked at the cameras and they were gone . I made sure too look around the house . I went back upstairs and saw matt , nash and carter .
"What happened"matt asked me .
"There were people who came in "I told them and matt picked up a frame .
"Chris must be back "nash said as he picked up some stuff .
"Oh and jess" Matt said .
"What"i replied as I helped pick up the mess .
"We took you out of school , you can't go since how we're living "Matt told me as I picked up the pieces of the broken vase .
"Thanks I didn't like school it was too boring "I told them as I threw away the pieces . we cleaned the house up and cameron finally came out .
"That took long enough "I told cam .
"Will the doors wouldn't open "he told me as I laughed .my phone started ringing and I looked down at it . It was my phone and I looked down . I answered it and it was a voice I thought I'll never here Again . I went to the room .
j-Jess//u-unknown
J-what do you want
u-listen darling cameron is using you , be the bad girl you are and leave
J-I'm not a bad girl
U-yes you are
j-no
U-then why did you join our gang when you were 15
J-I was stupid
u-your not stupid your smart but you need to get away from cameron , he's bad news with his friends now run
j-I can't I love him
u-I'll send my guys too get you
J-no don't they'll attract the gang that's near here , and they'll kill them
U-too late

I turned off my phone and opened the door . I went to my room and changed into black skinny jeans , black long sleeve and black vans . I put my hair in a pony tail .I went in my closet and threw all my clothes out . I grabbed my bag were all my old weapons were . I heard furniture break . I ran down stairs to see the gang .
"Hey there jess your friends aren't nice "Kyle said .
"Let them go"i told them as I grabbed my gun , i pointed it too Kyle even though I'm suppose to leave with him .
"I said let them go"i yelled as the gang pulled out there guns . I threw the smoke bomb and made nash , cameron , carter and matt to go upstairs . they did as I told them too and I left with Kyle .
"You made a big scene "Kyle told me as he tried to kiss me .
"Kyle I have a boyfriend "I told him as I moved away . Kyle and I had a past but we never brought it up . we sticked to just working together . we got to the old school and I saw josh .
"Hey there jess"josh said as he hugged me .
"Josh " I told him as I moved away .
"Let's go jess we have people to kill"he smirked as we got in the pitch black cars . we left as Kyle kept looking me up and down .
"So who's the lucky guy "he told me as I looked up at him .
"Cameron"i told him and he clenched his jaw . we got too the place and it was camerons and Nash's gang . so this is were cam comes sometimes . I saw cameron and nash .
"Here "Kyle said as he past me a mask that only had the mouth hole and the eye holes . we got off and we ran up to them .
"Why the fuck are you here"cameron yelled at us .
"Babe show them how it's done " Kyle told me and I felt bad . I grabbed cam arm and i pushed him to the floor . he grabbed my legs and dropped me . he got on top of me and I punched him . the rest started fighting as I was now on top of cam . I punched him multiple times and I felt really bad.
"Let's go"Kyle yelled and cameron was laying on the ground . he grabbed my legs and he was about to stab me when I kicked the knife away . I ran to Kyle as we got in the car . we drive away as they followed us.
"You beat your boyfriends ass"kyle laughed .
"It's not funny I felt bad "I told him as he continues laughing .
"It's not fucking funny "I said as I brought a knife to his neck. He stopped the car.
"There going to catch up"i yelled at him . he got off the car and came to my side. He grabbed my legs and began to fight me.
"Poor Kyle you shouldn't mess with a girl "I said as I pushed him . the gang came and surrounded us the same with camerons .
"I can kick your ass"he yelled at me . I punched him easily on the jaw .
"You should think faster "I said as he grabbed me .
"You should "he smirked . I kicked his area and slapped him .
"Fuck off"i said as I started running away . cameron came after me I guess for revenge . he started shooting and I was shot on my leg .
"Fuck"i mumbled as I failed . I stood up and tried to run . I tripped and filled on the ground .
"You should've never hit me back there "he yelled as he pointed the gun at me .
"Leave her alone"Kyle said
"It's a she"cam said as he grabbed me and point the gun to my head .
"Yes you idiot and she's not just a girl she's a beautiful special girl"Kyle said and it was now awkward .
"Kyle your fucking stupid , instead of fucking expressing your self you should fucking help me "I said as I removed my mask and wrapped it around my leg .
"Jess"cam said surprised.
"Leave me alone "I said as Kyle helped me . we got in the car and drove away . they started following us again .
"Drive faster "I yelled at Kyle .
"Damn "Kyle said as we went threw a busy road . he had his ways and shortcuts . we lost them and we got to a hospital . Kyle helped me out as we entered threw the emergency room. they put me on a wheel chair as they took me in .
"We're going to take you to surgery so we can take out that bullet" the nurse said and I just looked at my leg .

Cams pov

We got to the hospital where they can . I can't believe I shot my own girlfriend .
"Where is she "I yelled at Kyle .
"She's in surgery you dumb fuck "Kyle said as I pushed him .
"Your the dumb fuck for putting her in your gang "I yelled and all eyes were on us .
"Sit down "nash yelled as we sat down .
"This is all your fault "I told Kyle .
"Mine please you shot your own girl friend " Kyle whispered .
"Fuck off"i said as I moved away .

Jess pov

I was out of surgery and saw the doctor came in .
"Miss Espinosa you will recover but we found something else"the doctor said .
"W-what is it"I asked him .
"Miss Espinosa your 5 weeks pregnant "he said and I laughed .
"Your kidding right "I said as I laughed .
"No miss Espinosa but you can leave today sine he bullet didn't harm you too much "he told me and I nod . cam came in and hugged me and all I thought was on what the doctor told me .
"We get too home babe without trouble "he said and I tried hard not too break down so I just smiled .
"Babe what's wrong?"cam asked me .
"Nothing nothing why"I said
"Your acting weird "he smiled .
"No I'm not let's go home " I said and he smiled .
"Okay will nash already signed you out already so we can go home "cam said and i nod . we left and went home .

~at home~

Since I need to tell some one about the pregnancy I decided to tell hayes .
"Hayes can I talk too you "I said and they all looked at me .
"Umm yah sure"he replied and we went in the room . I wrote on a piece a paper "don't talk when I tell you this " I wrote down and he nod . he nod and I wrote down . "i'm pregnant" I said and he looked at me and he was laughing .
"Your kidding right "he asked and I shook my head .
"I'm not sure how I'm going to tell cam "I said and he looked with wide eyes .
"He's going to get pissed"he said and I looked down .
"Hayes you can't say nothing "I whispered .
"I won't "he said . we left the room and cam came up to me and kissed my cheek .
"I love you "he said and I smiled . that'll probably be the last "I love you "I hear from him . I smiled and hugged him tight . we decide to get clean up and head to sleep . I fed Baxter as I smiled when he wiggled his tail .

___________

Hope you like 😏 ~love Diana