Help

Jess pov

I leaned back on the car seat . I need help I'm alone , scared and confused . I don't know what to do I want my old life back . I want my mom , dad and Matt to be with me . no but I can't have that all cause this stupid shit . I put my face in my hands and cried . then there was a knock on the window , I looked up and saw Cameron . I just sat there frozen I couldn't move. He knocked one more time . I turned on the car and try to pull out the parking lot but he popes the tires . I gave up and just cried like a baby . he walked away and pointed a gun to the window . I got out the car as fast as I can and ran .
" Jesse come back " he yelled . I ignored him and ran . yes he has a gun but I have to get somewhere safer . next thing I know He grabbed me and hugged me . I cried so much I was scared .
"It's okay Jesse " he told me . what the hell I'm here scared to death while he's trying to comfort me . I pulled away and looked up .
"W-what do you want " I told him . he looked at me and helped me up .
"Jesse listen whatever you heard it isn't true " he said and I hugged him . I needed help and he came I don't trust him completely but I'm scared .
"Let's get out of here " he said as he picked me up. We got in his car and I say in the passenger seat . he drove and I was to terrified to even talk . he stopped the car on a green light .
"Jesse this isn't you why don't you talk " he asked . I couldn't explain how to tell him .
" The only reason is because I've been threw so much, and I'm scared already .I've lost so many people I can't trust no one Cameron " I told him . He started driving and just focused on the road .
"I love you Jesse " he said . those words he just said made me more confused than I am already .
"I-I love you to " I replied . wait no wait yes god how could I say and feel this way bout this ass hole . we got to a huge manchine and we got off the car. We entered the huge house and met up with Nash , Chris , Crawford and that rude Laurie girl .
"Oh she's back " she said and I felt useless .
"Hey cam can you take me to my house please " I told him .
"No can do " he said and I swear I wanted to punch him . they all went to talk and I just sat there awkwardly . I can't stand being here in the same room as them .
" I'm going to get some fresh air " I told them.
"Yah yah okay " Chris said and I just rolled my eyes and went outside . I heard a little beep noise and I took off my sweater. On my sweater was some kind of gps thing . I yanked it off my sweater and stepped on it smashing the device . I tried to go back inside but the doors were locked . I don't want to stay here anyways . I walked on the little path maybe it'll take me somewhere . I walked further and I got to a small town . i came in some cafe and decide to order a small coffee . I sat down and just looked around . two girls that were twins looked around my age sat in front of me .
"Hey " they both said .
"Hey" I replied . As I smiled and just pretend like I knew them .
"I'm Abby and I'm sabby (btw I actually have to friends who are twins and named like this )
"I'm jessamine " I replied to them .
"Nice to meet you jessamine " they said in sync .

~few hours later ~
We talked and laughed for a while .
"Will I have to get home " I told them .
"If you want we can drive you home " they asked .
"Yah sure " I replied even though I can walk . they drove me all the way home , I know it's a bad idea but I have to pack real fast .
"Thanks for the ride " I told them .
"Anytime " Abby said as she drove away . I went inside and packed everything I needed . I called a cab and once it got here I put all my suit cases in . I was going to head to New York for a while .

__________________

Here you go hope you enjoy this chapter :) ~Nadia