Finally, Lyra walked into her bedroom after the party to find Emmett still there, her nude colored heels in hand. Her loose curls had fallen out of the low bun they had been in and her mascara had smeared slightly on the outer corner of her eyes but she was as beautiful as ever in Emmett's eyes. He was somewhat stunned to see the new tattoo that graced her collar bone, which had already healed due to her supernatural blood. She smirked at him before gently tossing her heels to the side and moving over to him, pressing her lips to his ever so gently. She then pulled away teasingly and left the room with her pajamas in hand, leaving Emmett in a daze.

***

"So, how was it?" Lyra asked Bella through the phone a few days later, sipping her tea and ignoring Emmett as he kissed behind her ear, trailing down to her jaw.

"Better than I ever could have imagined." Bella admitted.

"You sure? I mean Edward was a century old virgin who's never touched a girl before you. I doubt he could be that good."

Lyra could practically hear Bella's eye roll through the phone, "Not everyone has an ex-playboy boyfriend, Lyra. Just because Emmett is... experienced doesn't mean it's necessary to feel pleasure."

Lyra nodded in agreement, "Fair enough." Lyra then bit her lip to keep from moaning as Emmett nipped at a certain spot on her neck. She pulled the phone away from her ear, hissing a small, "Stop it." To Emmett before lifting the phone back up.

"Anyways," Bella said, changing the subject slightly, "I wish you could have seen Edward's face when he saw the tattoo on my ribs. He was absolutely stunned, it was hilarious to see the surprised look on his face before he continued."

Lyra laughed lightly, pushing Emmett's face away as he moved towards her neck again. "Give me a minute." She hissed to Emmett before turning her attention back to Bella and asking, "How does Edward feel about what happened?"

She heard Bella let out an exasperated sigh, "He's gone all broody, saying that we should have waited until I was turned because of a couple bruises he left on me."

Lyra rolled her eyes and said, "Well, tell him that if he didn't leave bruises then he did it wrong."

"Emmett doesn't appear to leave bruises on you."

"Well, that's because my skin is literally impenetrable. If he could leave a mark, he would." As if to prove a point, Emmett pressed his lips to Lyra's neck and sucked on the skin.

"Whatever you say, Lyra." Bella replied with a chuckle, completely ignorant to her friend's struggle to stop herself from moaning, "I gotta go now so bye, Lyra."

"Bye." Lyra's voice came out strained as she hung up the phone.

Lyra let out a breathy moan as Emmett gently nipped where he had previously been sucking. He smirked at the sound as her eyes glinted with both frustration and lust. "You couldn't have waited until I was done with the call?"

"Nope." Emmett replied before beginning to press more kisses to Lyra's neck, leaning the two of them back into a laying position on the bed that was now in Edward's room. Lyra wasn't worried about being too loud since Alice had cleared everyone out of the house fifteen minutes ago, promising to not be back for several hours.

Lyra pulled Emmett's shirt off over his head before doing the same to her. He began to trail kisses down her neck, over her new tattoo, and down to between her breasts. "Edward's going to kill us when he gets home." Lyra told Emmett breathily.

Emmett chuckled as he looked up at her with a smirk, "Yeah, but it'll be funny to see his face when he realizes what we've done."

Lyra shared the smirk before pressing her lips against Emmett's as he unclipped her bra and she unclamped his belt. It will be funny indeed.