Character Introduction

So this is the part people publish first and me the lazy is publishing after the end.

Actually I wasn't uploading this because this a ff, if the person have read s&s then only he/she can read this, which doesn't need character introduction at all.

But as I go for awards the judges got confused, so here's some information about the main characters.

____________________________________

Lady Adaira Ambrose:-

Sister of Mr Rikkard Ambrose (main lead in s&s).
Daughter of Lord Ambrose, Lord of BattleWood, East England.
Have sea colored eyes and black hairs.
Loves reading romentic novels and imaging thing. A strong and independent lead.
Currently (from where the story start) having his brother's wedding with Miss Lillian Linton. Lilly is her good friend.
She knows many foreign languages.

Defination given in Silence is Golden:-

"She had curves and long hair, but apart from that...the determined, chiselled jaw, perfect face, the dark, sea-coloured eyes with look inside them that could freeze your butt off fifty paces...

She was young,face too round and childlike for resemblance be perfect."

Captain James Carter:-Captain James Carter an army man

Captain James Carter an army man.
Have brown curly hairs and brown eyes.
A funny and sweet person.
Friend of Miss Lillian Linton, for a part of time got a crush on her, and proposed her for marriage too.

But now have changed his mind about marring someone.
So currently visiting his friend Lillian's wedding.

Defination given in Storm and Silence:-

"a tall young man with long, curly dark brown hair. He wore an easy smile on his face and a triangular patch of beard on his chin that wasn't really a beard, just a statement: look, I can grow hair here, if I want to."

Miss Lillian Linton:-

Main lead of the s&s series.
Feminist. Have brown hairs with a round face, a cool and strong female lead. Have a thousand things to discribe her, but better keep it short.

Going to marry Mr Rikkard Ambrose. Is a good friend of Lady Adaira and Captain Carter.

Mr Rikkard Ambrose:-

One of the richest-ahm! I mean THE richest man of England. A handsome man with sea colored eyes having a jawline sharper then knife, with black hairs.

A cold and serious man. Talks as much as a mute person do.

A protective brother of Lady Adaira.
A over possessive fiancée of Miss Lillian.
Hates Captain Carter, cause he must have tried to show feeling towards Miss Linton.
And,
Knowledge is Power is time is money.(do remember this)

Lord Dalgliesh:-

One of the richest man of England. A blonde handsome buisnessman.
VILLAN. Yes he is the mastermind villan that every story has. So he is the main villan of s&s series.

You just have to find how he became villan here too.

____________________________________

These are the characters the story mostly contains.

The first chapter starts with the chapter number 37 of Storm of bells, then run parallel to the story.