Let's proceed

"You mean you just meet him few weeks ago and you fall in love-"

"No not really I have met him at Christmas-"

"He teaches you to ride a Horse?"

"Yes.."

"You got a villian-"

"He sent you a love letter-"

"He blackmailed you-"

"Your father also blamed you-"

"Your friend helped you-"

"Which is supposed to be villian's brother-"

"Wowwww" they all said in union.

"Sounds like a fictional, self made love story." Growled Mr Jefferson drinking another glass of his alcohol.

"Don't listen to him." Said Peter. "We believe you."

"He is drunk."

"Heartbroken-"

"And idiot." Completed Dean.

Am really enjoying this company here.

"So what are you going to do?" Peter asked and all nodded.

"Hm...I don't know...maybe go there and say..hello Captain what's up?!!." I though hard. "Or how about this "I wanted to reply to your letter but a stinging capsicum take away the letter, and you know I was going to marry the same capsicum but I ran away"....the end."

"What?" Richard gave a disgusting look.

"You should eleborate your feeling."

"You should tell why you came Paris?"

"Hm.. actually I really don't know why am I going Paris...I will-" I started.

"Propose him."

"Yeay! Sure...the best proposal-"

"With a breathtaking lines-"

"A beautiful scene."

"Oh shut up you all!" I shouted. "Am not going to propose anybody. And why should I, I am Lady Adaira Louise Jannet Melanie Georgette Ambrose, I don't kneel down in front of people, they kneel in front of me-"

Ok maybe it was a little over, but still why would I?

"Hff! Oh our little friend have attitude huh?"

"So funny, 'people kneel in front of me' come on you love him."

"And you talk about feminism doesn't you?" Asked Peter. "So why should only man have the right to ask for marriage."

"You know this was a silly point." I said.

But am not that big feminist, I don't even consider myself a feminist.

This idea is disgusting really disgusting.

"I won't, I would just go and...and...ask him to...to... anyways I don't know how to propose..and.." Think. Think. Think.

"Adaira Louise Jannet Melnaie Georgette Ambrose, would you marry me??" Mr Jefferson, who I don't know when, was on his knee with a spoon in his hand. Everyone started laughing seeing his spoon.

He is drunk. He is drunk.

He is thier friend don't kill him with the knife, just don't. He isn't serious, he is not.

"It's Melanie not Melnaie by the way." I turned back towards others. "Why is he your friend? He is nothing like you all."

I can't believe he spell my name 90% correctly.