Our official meet

Dedicated to RobThier

"I'm an adventurer at heart, Miss Linton. Whether as a military officer, an explorer or just an ordinary traveller-I'll always have the urge to see the world. And if I marry, I don't want my wife to sit at home, thousands of miles away. I want a woman who'd be willing
to travel the world with me and brave all kinds of adventures by my side. But can there
be such a woman?"

Captain's words made me laugh so
hard! He really is a man for Lilly. I
wouldn't object if she switched to captain from my cold-hearted-beast supposedly - my brother. But I really want her as a sister.

"I know I'm being unrealistic!" He shook his head. "I mean... A woman who wants to venture not just out of her house, but out of her country... who wants to think and act independently, and isn't afraid of strange lands and foreign people... where could I possibly find someone like that?"

What can I say?
"Captain Carter, there are two adventure seeking women in front of you."

This time it was so hard to control my laughter. Captain got me. "Is everything all right my lady....?"

"Adaira" stepping forward and controlling my laughter, I elbowed Lilly out of the way and grabbed the captain's vacant arm. "Adaira Louise Jannet Melanie Georgette Ambrose. I must say, I'm fascinated by your idea of an ideal woman. Do tell me more."

After walking a little bit- so that my brother doesn't see, I said," So that's your idea for a perfect wife."

"Yes, my lady.", Captain said. "So, do you think there are women like that?"

"I do think there are women who want to be adventurous like your specifications but didn't get a chance because of their arrogant brothers," I mentioned.

"You are a very smart lady." Captain said, smiling.

Suddenly, we heard the sound of a carriage arriving. I couldn't believe it! It was fine till my brother was blind because of Lilly, but how did Utairah Jafri fi al Qurram Qumrah III, the heir to the principality of Bakavāsa in India, fail to notice?!?!

I like this name given by me...

Lilly must have taken care. She is the best sister.

"Oo..so they left us?!", Captain remarked. "How far is the manor?"

"Not that far we can have some walking and talking.", I said, pointing my hand in the direction of the manor.

~~~~~~~

Yes the update is short.

But next one is going to be a long one.

Lots of love.

And congratulations to Lilly for winning the best female protagonist award with one million+ votes.

She is the best

~~~~~~

I want to mention some friends who will also love this fanfiction (I think so)

EvathenovelistHyderabadi_BiriyaniAmbyEaton_98shravishettyTheCrazyFangirl26Trust_is_VenomAaryaDongre