6 ➽ 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐁𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 ◪➳

cursed object

2730 words

❛ RECAP༉‧₊˚

"guren-san?" I called out as he hummed. "Thank you for looking out for me and protecting me all these years" I said smiling. he looked away blushing "o-of course you saved my life once and i promised the queen- your mother" he said "...and your eyes are still beautiful as always" he whispered smiled and I gave him a hug thanking him.

"fine let's go" I said

·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰➳ PRESENTLY

you walked towards itadori who was standing in the hallways watching his grandpa being taken by the nurses through stretchers.

"yuji..." you called him out. "oh y/n you're back where is yona-" he blinked at he saw the man near you. "who is he?" yuji asked as i smiled nervously "he is guren, my friend" you introduced as guren bowed. "i am y/n's butler" guren said

yuji looked confused as you said you'll explain to him later when he nodded.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷TIMESKIP

"is everything packed?" i asked yuji as he zipped the bag and nodded.

yuji and i signed the hospital forms. the receptionist hummed "okay... that's all the paper works" we nodded and thanked her while they were chatting i saw that guren was no where to be seen. i remembered what he told.

'i might not be with you all the time y/n but please stay safe'

i sighed as i saw someone. "itadori yuji and sumire y/n right?" the male asked.

'oh i saw him at the ground' i thought as i sensed curse energy from him but kept quite.

"i'm fushiguro megumi from jujutsu high. i'd like to have a word with you both" he said seriously. "right now" he continued as i nodded but yuji interrupted "um we are in mourning right now" 

"sorry but there is no time" fushiguro said. "the curse object you have is extremely dangerous. hand it over to me right now"

"ah you mean that small box type thingy?" i asked as he nodded. "cursed object" yuji questioned as fushiguro showed him the picture, "this" he stated.