part 19

Kuroo smiled, kenma looked very excited about it now. Lev had a look "oh dinosaurs, a Tyrannosaurus rex brachiosaurus and pterodactyl." Lev said, pointing to each one. Kenma gave him a look of distaste, again with the silly names? "Nuh! Dino." Kenma told him, pointing to each one. "Yeah Kenma but-" lev started "Lev, save it. Trust me." He said, knowing there was no arguing about the dinosaurs with kenma. Lev nodded, kuroo seemed to know what was best. "Yeah dinos" Lev said, pointing to them again. Kenma smiled, seeing Lev listened to his knowledge. "Okay another pack kenma." Kuroo said, stepping back so kenma could see. Kenma looked for a good moment, finally pointing to some that had patterns with different shades of blues. "These ones?" Lev asked, getting a nod back. Lev put them in the shopping cart. "Okay now some training pants. I saw some over here." Kuroo said, pulling the front of the cart over to them. They had a couple of designs. Kuroo chucked in one plain black pair and a blue pair. "You pick one kenma." Kuroo told the child. Kenma looked at them, he could see they were thicker but not like his drynites. Kenma pointed to the space themed one, clapping when kuroo put them in the shopping cart. "Do you know why we are buying some undies and training pants kenma?" Lev asked, leaning down a bit to be eye level with kenma. "Mh go wee" kenma told Lev, pointing to his pants. "Mhm because you have been having accidents, daddy and I think its time to potty train you properly." Lev explained. Kenma had never been potty trained properly before, here and there when people felt like it. Kenma gave a small nod, he didn't want to have accidents anymore. Kuroo was busy throwing in a few more pairs of the training pants, thinking they would be better for daycare or when they went out. Kuroo put in different designs, wanting potty training to be fun and not stressful. Kenma watched kuroo, he looked busy. Kenma looked up to Lev, nodding again to say he understood. "Alright, got enough now. Let's get some rewards." Kuroo said, leading the way. They went to the party section, putting in the shopping cart small items such as Dino packs, bouncing balls and other things you'd put in party bags. Next kuroo put in a packet of mixed candies such as ring pops, m&ms and candy bracelets. Last but not least some stickers and stamps, putting them in the cart. Kenma watched closely, swinging his legs and humming to himself. "Drinks now" kuroo said, continuing his mission to remember everything. They stopped and had a look, putting in a box of juice boxes, and other assorted flavoured juices. Kenma pointed to them "firsty.." he told Lev, poking his tongue out and panting. "Oh?" Lev said, having not seen kenma do that before. Kuroo looked over "Yeah, he does that. We will get you a drink in a moment kenma" kuroo explained. Kenma pouted but nodded, he knew he could wait for a drink. As they were walking to pay, kenma pointed vigorously at a shelf.
Kuroo looked over, there was cute sippy cups. Kuroo remembered how kenma was jealous of Yams sippy. Lev took the shopping cart over and they had a look. "Dino!" Kenma called over, leaning over and grabbing it off the shelf.

Kuroo had a look "that's the ones you want?" He asked

Kuroo had a look "that's the ones you want?" He asked. Kenma hugged the packet and nodded. "uice peas." He said, holding it up for kuroo to fill. Kuroo took the cups "soon buddy" He spoke calmly. Lev looked at them, he thought they were cute but wanted kenma to have one for his milk for rest time at daycare. Throwing one in.