Who do you belive...me or her...?

Hyunjin:...who do you believe Felix?...me or her?

* Their was a bit of an awkward silence and tension between the 3 of them*

Felix: I believe...You

*Felix then points at the person he believes*

Hyunjin:....Really?!

Felix: yes

Luna: wow!

Hyunjin: I'm so glad you trust me Felix

*Hyunjin then hugs Felix and kisses him*

Felix: I will believe you this time..And plus I saw she pulled you in...I was just mad because you didn't pull away until I got here...

Hyunjin: I am so so sorry this will never happen again I love you so much

*Felix grabs Hyunjins hand*

Felix: and also...of course I believe you..I mean I have known you longer and because I know you love me too much to ever do that...

Luna: Yeah okay blah blah blah now I like Hyunjin a lot plus he is going to have to date me sooner or later because he is the prince of Seoul Korea meaning he is going to have to marry a female..Me!

Hyunjin: hmmm you sure about that? Because..my father and mother wouldn't really care they just want me to marry someone and me king

*Luna then rolls her eyes and we'll stomps away but then...*

Luna: he really thinks I'm out of his life....well his brother  Minho is my ex boyfriend...And he might be willing to give me a second Chance and HE WILL..though he did break up with me but I don't care I'll make him MINE again..Minho will be mine sooner rather than later...

*Back to Hyunlix*

Hyunjin: Well I think we missed post the movie..heh

Felix: well..yeah..I think we should go home...

Hyunjin: we really need to work on going on a real date...

Felix: lets not worry about that I mean I am perfectly fine with knowing that you love me :)

Hyunjin: ahah okay..

*Felix kisses him*

Felix: okay now lets go to that car and drive us home!!

Hyunjin: okay okay!

*With minsung*

*Minho randomly woke up it was 11:30 when he woke up and he was just staring at Han the whole time and touching his hair and feeling how soft it was*

Han: Minho...how long have you been touching my hair...

Minho: about couple of minutes..I mean look how cute you look laying down and having bed hair and with your beautiful and cute face...