Training camp pt2

₍ᐢ. ̯.ᐢ₎

I saw y/n walk in with two of the players from karasuno, one tall blueberry and one short orange ed

I saw y/n walk in with two of the players from karasuno, one tall blueberry and one short orange ed. They both hugged with the tall blueberry hands going to her waist. She came to our side and sat down waving to my direction.

The match started, the captain of their team served and came to our libero.

" chance ball" he passed it to astumu and he setter dumped it. His moves didn't direct them because it was now passed to their setter and orange Ed. They did their weird attack and got them self a point.

The game was neck and neck with them taking the first set ( 25-24) and us taking the second (25-19) it was now (24-20) and we just needed one more point to win. I served and it landed to the tall Blondie he blocked the ball which bounced back from his hands to our ace. He spiked the ball to their Libero which barely passed it. He gave it to this bald guy and they were all going in for a synchronised attack. We ended up taking the last set and going to the showers to wash off.

Y/n pov
I was about to set the table as all the guys came in for lunch, today meal: rice balls with beef spicy ramen. " hey y/n sit with us" shoyo asked me to sit with him, I could see suna scolding us from his table. I gave him a confused look but he just rolled his eyes. After everyone was finished we went to common room where everyone was playing games and some were in the game playing. Me on the other hand was talking to Lia and kiyoko.

" so he really asked you out" you nodded as slamming your head into your pillow.

"Idk what we are his so confusing" I mumbled into the pillow.

"Sweetie you need to talk to him about it" she rested her head on mine and brings for hand to my chin

"Ahh look you can talk to him now" kiyoko taps my shoulder making me look up at him PLAYIN table tennis with bokuto .

I ran to him and dragged him out,

" what are we" he was shocked and his eyes widen

"What do you want us to be" he smirked bringing his arm around mine.

"Ugh get off me I'm being serious" I looked him into my eyes and worried what was going on in that head

"Well me too"

"Just follow me tomorrow night and I will tell you what we are" he pushed me off back to kiyoko and I told them what happened.

NIGHT TIME
(A/n: I'm too lazy to write more about the games and shit so let's add some spice)

I was walking back to my room till I saw kageyama, I didn't realise he was easy to talk to till now. I knew him before because of shoyo, me were walking till he hugged me and said our goodbyes.

"You like younger guys" wtf who was that

"Oh me tsukishima, I'm just joking. I'm just seeing how close you and him are getting"

" well we are just friends"

"Oh yeah because his scared to ask you out anyways plus everyone knows that your sunas" I wasn't mad that nobody asked me out but I was mad that people think I'm someone's.

I left tsukishima and went to kiyoko to final go to bed.

₍ᐢ. ̯.ᐢ₎