Miss Volleyball

₍ᐢ. ̯.ᐢ₎

Ughh why did I have to go of course I'm bringing my right hand lady

Ughh why did I have to go of course I'm bringing my right hand lady. I kicked the a soda can that was in my way to the doors of the volleyball club.

"l/n san you came " My face turned pale when I felt a big bee head hugging me, I pushed him off and told him about personal space.

~ahhh l/n y/n ~

I waved at the boys who said that in the corner, their faces went red and nose bleed dripping on their shirts

"OH my y/n there you are" Did I have to explain personal space again, of course suna was coming up to me. I dragged Lia to the top where were most of the sits, she was the one who actually wanted to come because apparently her boyfriend coming ew.

"okay y/n big news, my boyfriend is coming here to play against them" I can tell she was in love her face glowed to the fact she has someone to rely on.

My eyes went back to the practice and Mr Suna here was waving like a little child to get my attention.

Lia was looking around for someone and I was confused who, till her eyes stopped at a tall Kuroo. My jaw dropped HIM HIMM WHY HIM, she screamed and ran down to hug him oh I knew a play boy when I see one.

" seriously Lia him" She tilted her head and was confused

"come on y/n I know you "hate men" but give him a chance" she pouted her lip and gave me that face I hugged her knowing she was in love with this rooster half man type I DONT KNOOWW.

The match started with Kuroo serving the ball which was picked up by the libero on our side and back to Nekoma side. Lev I think was his name was super tall I never ever seen a first year with tall arms ever. The ball was spiked to our side which was blocked by suna, not going to lie he was good at what he does but always looks so tired doing it.

The match ended with our school winning, I was about to turn to my left to call Lia but she was already left with Kuroo.

Suna POV

"Hey Lia can you wait for me" I stopped Lia with Kuroo he glared at me before letting go of his arm around her.

"k.. what is it about" she was confused since we had never talked nor had classes with each other

"its about " I whispered to her ear pointing at y/n with her earphones in her ears

"oh well I guess you want to wait next to the front and we can walk to the park" I nodded and she went back into Kuroo arms.

Am I really doing this much for a bet, She's just stubborn and hard to talk to. I may seem easy and flirty with her but its hard to get rejected a lot.

I was walking to the front till I saw y/n

"hey my fav y/n" she rolled her eyes and I see her opening her locker, wow I knew she was popular with the people but I didn't know that many people liked he, that's more then me.

"What do you need Suna" she really has nice eyes I watched her eyes exploded with emotions and her face turn red.

" well I want you have a good day" I gave her a hug and even tho she didnt hug back I could feel the stress weighing off her shoulders, Its like I stopped every emotion in her body.

I ran off with her walking away deadpanned about to explain personal space.

"what took you long" I heard a voice and it was Lia she was feed up with me being late

" sorry all I need to know about is y/n like things she likes or artist" we started to walk and she looked at her phone before talking

"well she likes sweets like strawberry shortcake, she likes hoodies and loves tea" I was talking notes on my notes app titles Y/n favorite things <3.

"she also likes cats like those grey ones she has one named mochi and planning to get another one"

So she's a cat person, we ended up at a store and went in to pick out snacks for y/n

"well she likes these gummies and these chips plus these drinks" Lia was a big help she helped me with a bag and what ideas to put in

" Suna she doesn't want it in her locker because she already gets things like that so give it to her face to face mostly in the morning" I nodded and we picked out this pink bag to fit the snacks and I was also going to buy gifts.

" OH MY GOSH SUNA I GOT TO RUN" Lia ran out with a pale look, she did look sick or about to throw up. I was about to call her name as she ran out the door throwing everything in my hands.

Well I guess this is all up to me

I got home after shopping, time to wrap everything up

₍ᐢ. ̯.ᐢ₎