This is how it started

₍ᐢ. ̯.ᐢ₎

Y/n here are your sweets, to everyone y/n was the most beautiful girl but she truly hated love or relationships in general

Y/n here are your sweets, to everyone y/n was the most beautiful girl but she truly hated love or relationships in general. Why labels, why calling someone yours is so important, why just why. She never understood the meaning of a relationship because people would just fall to her feet, did asking people have no more meaning at this point.

Y/N only had one friend, she stood by keep friends closer than relationships. Lia understood y/n she understood her POV and helped her to plan how to reject this dudes. She was never jealous was y/n since she didn't understand men either.

Well one morning Y/n was expected to rejected the hottest guy in her grade (she's a second yr btw) well he wasn't smart nor nice at all. All he had was good looks and a toned body, was that all people see in people these days.

She looked in the mirror with a smirk and washed her face to apply her skincare, she had to keep up that skin care or else she will get all red and pimples grow on her. She applied lip balm and curled her lashes, she didn't wear much makeup and was born with natural long lashes.

She put on her uniform and packed her bag, she had her smirk on and walked to school waiting for Lia at the front.

" Y/N OH Y/N I HAVE BEEN WAITIING FOR YOU" She turned around with annoyed look, this got everyone attention.

"what do you want Marcus" He took her hand and licked his lips to give it the biggest dog kiss disgusting, she slapped his hand and he got straightened up.

" WELL Y/N I AM HERE TO TAKE YOU OUT ON A DATE WITH MY BEAUTIFUL FACE AND YOUR BODY WHAT COULD GONE WRONG" she rolled her eyes, how could someone be so stupid and care about looks that much. She took out balloons and a cake which had fuck boy get rejected on it.

" Well Marcus since you asked me out I got you these" the whispered started thinking she accepted, he smiled opening the cake and before he called say anything.

" How about you take this dog face" She took the cake and smashed it in his face, and gave him the balloon. Y/n went down to his level and smiled to wave in his face before getting up leaving for homeroom.

" HOW COULD YOU Y/N IM THE HOTTEST GUY IN OUR GRADE ANYONE WOULD KILL TO BE WITH ME" She waved him off before yelling dog face, sad for Marcus because before you knew it everyone was talking about the rejection and the nickname he got, from now on he was known has dog face.

You made it to homeroom waving at your teacher, she was the biggest help with everything.

" Okay class I would like to take the role and if I call out your name you know what to do"

"Kai" here, I never took a look with people in class it wasn't like almost every guy confessed to me already. The only guy that didn't was Suna I would check him looking at me with his eye bags. Sometime Y/n would go there with Lia to watch them practiced but wasn't actually watching but heading from people or having conversations.

"y/n hello??" I could feel a hand on my shoulder I didn't bother but look at the window and wonder how would it feel with someone, NAHHHH never for me I smiled and felt at peace with everything.

"well since your day dreaming I will take that as a here" She continued on the roll and started the book assignment we had. I didn't really pay attention in class, the work just came easy when I did it in my time and never others.

"Y/n" I heard someone call me as I walked out my class from homeroom, It was just Lia which was good she gives me a sign of relief.

"so I came today and bought your favorite sweets from my dad bakery, and I heard some third years talking about you but that doesn't matter" I smiled at the sweets and the smell they give off is just chefs kiss, I took my books and got ready for college class ( she in big brain classes).

I walked in and meant eyes with Suna he was the second smartest even tho he sleeps most of the time. I take the sit close to the window in the front left corner and who is already staring at me, that  man this guy is really that weird.

" If we calculate the area of the triangle and subtract the amount how much would it be " Everyone was dead it was literally second period how. "well y/n will you do it for us" I gave the answer and everyone started to clap and that's what you get for being that girl.

Class ended and I went to my locker to put away everything, " good job at there l/n" I turn to see the popular Suna, "Shut up Suna" I flicked him off, men will never change.

"hey y/n I'm here are your sweets" Lia was so sweet and her smile was the cutest thing ever.

₍ᐢ. ̯.ᐢ₎