'He' is just 'MINE!!' & ONLY MINE ! ( Part-1 )

Comincia dall'inizio

" I had requested them to get us marry by disguised myself as a simple coffee shop boy ....... but they were so homophobic " jungkook said while made an innocent face and took a drop of jimin's tear on his fore finger tip.

" Please , don't cry sweetie , it made me feel bad and I hate this feelings " jungkook said still watching Jimin and then put his fore finger tip on his mouth and closed his eyes in satisfaction.

" I will drink all of your pain , you don't know how ethereal you are , boy " jungkook said and cared Jimin left cheeks.

" But you are just A KILLER ! Mind it ! AND I WILL HATE YOU FOR FOREVER ! I FUCKING WILL HATE YOU AT THE LAST OF MY BREATHE-" Jimin couldn't complete his words because jungkook just shut jimin up by kissing him. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's lower jaw more tightly and sucking more Jimin's lips. Jimin is continuously pushing away but jungkook made the kiss more deepen.

Jimin is in pain because of so hard grip jungkook made on his wrist, at the very next moment jungkook stopped and exhale near Jimin's mouth. Jungkook loosen his grip on Jimin's wrist and was just amazed by the feelings that always come near Jimin. And suck Jimin's lips one last time before detach fully.

" Never felt this much crazy before for anything " jungkook said and looked at so closed Jimin's face and those plumps lips which got swollen because of kiss which are driving him more crazy to suck them more and more but deep down jungkook also wanted , Jimin's lips to move in sync with his lips but it never happened. ' Jimin never kissed him back '

_______

Jimin headed to kitchen to eat something but then saw that his maid looking at him with her concerned eyes . Jimin just shrugged it off and start looking at something eatable thing.

" You know that I can help you " maid said while looking at Jimin . Jimin just strugged it off again.

" I want to kill him so can you mix something poisonous in his food ..... Please let me see him dieing infront of my eyes " Jimin said while eating with his handcuffed hands and choked in his food and maid immediately gave him a glass of Water.

" If i can then I already did many times before but i can't be a killer " maid said while looked at jimin with her concerned eyes . " If he had done something bad that doesn't mean that you should also need to do the same-" maid could completed her words.

" He just killed my PARENTS ! , ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING YOURSELF ! " Jimin said and break down into tears.

" Do what your parents wanted , save yourself .... Don't let your parents death waste by staying here and tourchering yourself each day " maid said hugged jimin and tried to encourage Jimin more.

" Nothing gonna help , next day I'll be in more worst condition , you know that how much powerful he is " Jimin said and drink water and again start eating while wiping his tears.

" Then run away from this hell " maid finally said what she wanted to say this boy from when she noticed that this boy is not happy . " Nothing is impossible " Jimin stopped for a second after listening what maid said to him.

_________

Jimin is currently sitting on his room and reminding his love life , a boy of boxy smile in his college but from no where his life turned into hell by helping a stranger by taking that stranger's wrist to cross the road by thinking that he was blind but actually he was a gangster who was acting all blind to fool those cope. Those stranger name was ' Jeon jungkook '

" Sweetie ! " Jungkook shouted from his dinning then Jimin came into reality and ahead to the dinning place.

Jimin came and looking down by standing infront of jungkook and started staring his handcuffed hands. Jungkook just smirked by seeing standing Jimin infront of him.